Effects of certain meds

watercolor

yeah yeah
I am just wondering
if when you are on certain meds, you do funny things, or what not. Or if there are certain things that you can not handle.

The reason I ask this is cause I am on vicadin (see other posts I have piut) for the first time, and it is is making me the "...one time at band camp.." girl. :lol:

But in regarxds to bactrim or sulfa...man, cant have that, I get very sick. To the point I get hives.

but enough of that bad stuff,....anyone ever done anything funny when they were on any meds...something that can make me laugh.

and please no drug stories, I am talking you were given these medications legally.

Ok...so make me into the laughing machine...anything interesting out theret???

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Well, I'm leagally right here with you at the moment girl. I have prescription Ambien to help me sleep at times. I have been up since 2am and not ready to go sleep yet, so I took one to make me sleep, geez, I get up at 430am usualy, so I need my sleep.

As you can tell, I am starting to ramble a bit myself and am totally missing my keys! :lol: Almost makes you feel high or a bit drunk are the effects until you fall on your face and sleep it off. J/K!!!

In all seriousness, you do need to be careful when running with scissors.
:banana:

K

Katie

I take Celexa for anixety, and I had a glass of wine to relax. I relaxed all right, passed out dead cold in the middle of dinner.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Katie
I take Celexa for anixety, and I had a glass of wine to relax. I relaxed all right, passed out dead cold in the middle of dinner.
:roflmao: :bonk: :smooch:

K

Katie

Yeah that is about the way that I felt by the time I woke up in the morning.

watercolor

yeah yeah
Barb- that had to suck! gawd, I could not imagine doing that. I dunno what I would do if I had to go through that.

Well..Red, I just took two more. Cause I actually slept for a good 4 hours. Suppose to take the vicadin every 4 hours, but I took it at 5:30 and then got knocked out at like 8 or a little after, and then slept till midnight. Well...woke my self up rather, in pain...but I am about to be "wooo hooo" again.

Katie- OMGoodness girl! that bites. I bet you did feel :bonk: MAN!

well.. like I said, I am about to go into lala land again.

I am supprised that opur Jet has not answered...:biggrin:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by watercolor23
I am supprised that opur Jet has not answered...:biggrin:
I wondered the same thing.....:confused:
Hope you're feeling better this morning. I still slept like crap. :mad:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
LOL - they gave me demoral and I was laying down and zoning out major time - when I saw this little man in my tv watching me - he was waving at me - I was waving back. My neighbor came to check on me (and my dawg) and let herself in when I didn't answer the door and found me waving at my tv set - and laughing and blabbering on. :biggrin:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by migtig
LOL - they gave me demoral and I was laying down and zoning out major time - when I saw this little man in my tv watching me - he was waving at me - I was waving back. My neighbor came to check on me (and my dawg) and let herself in when I didn't answer the door and found me waving at my tv set - and laughing and blabbering on. :biggrin:

ROTFLMBO!!!!! WOOO! well I saw little dancing pigs last night on the TV...and I know it was not there. Cause it was on lifetime. LOL!

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Urgent

Watercolor and Migtig.
You are suffering from side effects. Please stop taking these medications immediately and send them to me for analysis.

Dr. BK
:D

watercolor

yeah yeah
Re: Urgent

Originally posted by bknarw
Watercolor and Migtig.
You are suffering from side effects. Please stop taking these medications immediately and send them to me for analysis.

Dr. BK
:D

no0o0o0 way!! hehehe