A real pothead

PsyOps

Pixelated
Pennsylvania Man Busted With Marijuana Stuck on Forehead

Twenty-nine-year-old Cesar Lopez is charged with drug possession after police say an officer saw him with a bag of marijuana stuck to his forehead.

Investigators say an officer saw Lopez looking at the inside of his baseball cap in a convenience store early Saturday morning in Lebanon, about 75 miles northwest of Philadelphia. When Lopez looked up, the officer spotted a small plastic bag appearing to contain marijuana stuck to his forehead.

:cool:

BOP

From the ethnically diverse school of police-public relations, or: things you're likely to hear a suspect on t.v. say to the police (there is a rough sequence here):
1 "What'd I do?" Repeat often throughout your interaction with the Po-po. It may distract them enough that they'll forget to charge you. Hey, it works with your mom!

2 "What marjuana?"

3 "That's not mine"

4 "this isn't my hat."
a) I found it this morning
b) I just now picked it up and put it on
c) the pot was in the hat already
d) it's not my hat

5 I was standing near some people who were smoking pot, and the wind musta blown it into my hat and I didn't notice it before I put the hat on.

(tip of the hat, so to speak, on this one to "Police Women of Broward County," and the ethnically diverse woman explaining how that marijuana got in her blouse...once she acknowledged that there was in fact, pot still stuck to her boob, after some of it fell out on the ground)

6 (less commonly heard) "You put that pot in my hat, officer. It wasn't there before you took my hat off" (tip of the hat to "Cops," as is true for most of these)

7 "that's not my pot"

8 "I loaned my hat to my (cousin, aunt, brother, friend), and I swear it wasn't there before I loaned it to them"

PsyOps

Pixelated
From the ethnically diverse school of police-public relations, or: things you're likely to hear a suspect on t.v. say to the police (there is a rough sequence here):
1 "What'd I do?" Repeat often throughout your interaction with the Po-po. It may distract them enough that they'll forget to charge you. Hey, it works with your mom!

2 "What marjuana?"

3 "That's not mine"

4 "this isn't my hat."
a) I found it this morning
b) I just now picked it up and put it on
c) the pot was in the hat already
d) it's not my hat

5 I was standing near some people who were smoking pot, and the wind musta blown it into my hat and I didn't notice it before I put the hat on.

(tip of the hat, so to speak, on this one to "Police Women of Broward County," and the ethnically diverse woman explaining how that marijuana got in her blouse...once she acknowledged that there was in fact, pot still stuck to her boob, after some of it fell out on the ground)

6 (less commonly heard) "You put that pot in my hat, officer. It wasn't there before you took my hat off" (tip of the hat to "Cops," as is true for most of these)

7 "that's not my pot"

8 "I loaned my hat to my (cousin, aunt, brother, friend), and I swear it wasn't there before I loaned it to them"

9. Yo dude... want some?