Hey all you fatties!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Overweight? Smoker? Health bills hit hard - Washington Post- msnbc.com

Get in shape or pay a price.

That's a message more Americans could hear if the health care reform bills passed by the Senate Finance and Health committees become law.

By more than doubling the maximum rewards and penalties that companies can apply to employees who flunk medical evaluations, the bills could put workers under intense financial pressure to lose weight, stop smoking or even lower their cholesterol.

:razz:

Of course, this come from those right-wing bastions of anti-hope and non-change, the WashPo and MSNBC.

:coffee:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You know what would be really great? If Uncle Sugar would pay for my gym membership. Better yet, the fed should buy me equipment for my house. And give me renovation money so I can have a gym room. Other people have a personal home gym with great equipment - why can't I have that, too?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
You know what would be really great? If Uncle Sugar would pay for my gym membership. Better yet, the fed should buy me equipment for my house. And give me renovation money so I can have a gym room. Other people have a personal home gym with great equipment - why can't I have that, too?

:yay:

ImnoMensa

Ya know what would be really , really great. ?

If the Government would mind the governments business and GTF out of mine.

Government has no business telling me I have to buy health insurance, telling me how fat I can be or whether or not I can smoke. I have a right to carry a firearm according to the Constitution ,and I have a right to expect a fair election not one slanted by voter fraud. They need to get out of my car out of my house and out of my life. I dont need them taxing me and sending foreign aid abroad, they dont need to be owning the banks the auto companies , or the health care companies./

This has truly been almost a year now of Government trying to destroy the American way of life.