Now what?

ImnoMensa

I am on the side of the faculty on this one, but the story and the video lead me to ask if the historically all-white colleges have this same problem?

I hope Michelle Obama doesnt go there and get mistaken for a cross dressing football player.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
I am on the side of the faculty on this one, but the story and the video lead me to ask if the historically all-white colleges have this same problem?

I hope Michelle Obama doesnt go there and get mistaken for a cross dressing football player.

:killingme

Larry Gude

Strung Out

What's that for? Why do people keep picking on her? She made her faux pas in the primaries and has since kept out of the cameras lens, off the papers and pretty much kept her mouth shut. :shrug:

She trying to run the administration? She coming out with policy pronouncements? She putting her husband on the spot?

There is sooooo much to go after these people for on policy alone. Picking on her is uncalled for.

ImnoMensa

****Picking on her is uncalled for.****

So was picking on the Bush twins. So was picking on First Lady Laura Bush when the Dems accused her of being a killer when she had an auto accident. So was picking on Cheney because his daughter was homosexual.

They place themself in the limelight they take the heat.

A little humor certainly wont hurt the queen.

By the way do you call representing the city of Chicago at the Olympic committee staying out of that light? Or her faux garden?

In truth I would like an investigation into her part-time hospital job at $300,000 dolllars a year. A position they no longer needed after she left. Why did she need a special plane to take her to Paris, why didnt she go to Egypt with her husband and cut out the need for her special plane. If Obama was going to the Olympic committee why did we pay for a plane to take she and Oprah over there.? No : she is in the light aplenty and she will have to take her little humorous barbs.

Sorry if they offend you, but that's the way the mop flops.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
****Picking on her is uncalled for.****

So was picking on the Bush twins. So was picking on First Lady Laura Bush when the Dems accused her of being a killer when she had an auto accident. So was picking on Cheney because his daughter was homosexual.

And now I think of you in the same light I thought of those people. Congratulations.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
And now I think of you in the same light I thought of those people. Congratulations.
It's time pubs got as mouthy as the dems. Maybe if we had bigger balls over the last 3 years we wouldn't be in the situation we're in now. Complacency on our part has to stop.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's time pubs got as mouthy as the dems. Maybe if we had bigger balls over the last 3 years we wouldn't be in the situation we're in now. Complacency on our part has to stop.

I do not think calling the FL names and sneering at her clothing and hair is a worthy debate tactic, sorry. Nor am I into the racial component, likening her to a gorilla and such. It was ignorant when the Dems did it, and it's ignorant when the Reps do it.

The end.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I do not think calling the FL names and sneering at her clothing and hair is a worthy debate tactic, sorry. Nor am I into the racial component, likening her to a gorilla and such. It was ignorant when the Dems did it, and it's ignorant when the Reps do it.

The end.
Yea?

Well they won. :ohwell:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yea?

You're right. And they're also a pack of nutbags. Should we be nutbags, too, and maybe we'll win? I mean, if it all goes to nutbaggery, who cares who wins?

I remember when I was into the slamming as well - give 'em some of it back and see how they like it. But it looks retarded. And Maobama has handed us a mound of excellent ammo, so there's no real need to pull the "nanny nanny boo boo stick your head in doo doo" card.

Not to mention that their favorite target, Ms. Palin of Alaska, is looking mighty good these days by staying above the petty fray.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Great. Things are going to ####. If only we'd flung more poo from our diapers this woulda never happened.

How about if we, the right, had governed better? Would that be OK, too?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Yea?

WHY DID THEY WIN?

Because the GOP governed like a bunch of left wing college students. Spending, expanding government, expanding entitlements, not fixing the current problems, running wars from the Oval office, just like Vietnam.

:tap:

ImnoMensa

Come on , I made a little joke, now I am a bad guy.

It isnt the first joke that has been made about Michelle Obama in these forums. Wont be the last.

I have read your posts to me before and you have always been snide.

You have never thought of me any other way in the first place. So I should care?

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
They won the white house. Obviously taking the low road didn't work for us. We need major change all the way around.

You are presuming they won because they were nastier, not that the GOP betrayed the entire nation and made people sick of their ways thereby electing a person who at least was honest enough about his intentions.