"Ballon Boy" a hoax?

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Of course it's a hoax. That father is as much an attenion whore as Obammy.

They did it for publicity of a reality show they are trying to start. I'm sure eveyrone here can come up with some very interesting names for this show after what these cray people did. The wife is just as guilty as the husband.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
They did it for publicity of a reality show they are trying to start. I'm sure eveyrone here can come up with some very interesting names for this show after what these cray people did. The wife is just as guilty as the husband.

I believe she dresses more appropriately for public humiliation than FLOTUS though.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
These people have no scruples whatsover! What about the next time a kid goes missing? What a damn shame. They should have to pay for the whole search! And/or jail. Too bad the kids are going to suffer for that, too.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
These people have no scruples whatsover! What about the next time a kid goes missing? What a damn shame. They should have to pay for the whole search! And/or jail. Too bad the kids are going to suffer for that, too.

The kids are enjoying the national/international attention as much as dad and mom.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Mom said on Wife Swap to let boys be boys :rolleyes: I really think that dad is slightly :shortbus:

Yeah, I remember when they interviewed them outside their home after the kid turned up - someone had asked if the boy would be grounded. He looked at the reported & said we don't ground our kids.

:rolleyes:

Hoover

They should have to pay all the funds it took to look for their little prince of darkness back - every single penny paid back!!!

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I was watching the news and heard that it was a hoax. I can't believe that someone would SINK to that level to have a hoax. Those people are seriously cracked in the head and need to be beat with a wet noodle.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I was watching the news and heard that it was a hoax. I can't believe that someone would SINK to that level to have a hoax. Those people are seriously cracked in the head and need to be beat with a Louisville Slugger baseball bat.

:fixed: And they should pay for all costs involved.

Cowgirl

Those parents need to pay back all of the costs involved with the "rescue", plus they need to go to jail. And the kids need to be put in foster care where they can be raised by a family that won't make them participate in crimes.

Pete

Repete
I think Obama should appoint a "Reality TV Czar" and severely limit those allowed to participate.