Dad-to-be misses son's birth...

puggymom

Dad-to-be grabs nurse's breasts on way to delivery room and misses birth of first son | Mail Online

A father missed the birth of his first son after being arrested for groping a nurse on the way to the delivery room.
Police said Adam Manning sexually assaulted the nurse as she wheeled his wife into the delivery room.
The 30 year old had told the nurse she was "cute" then reached round to grab her breasts.

Read more: Dad-to-be grabs nurse's breasts on way to delivery room and misses birth of first son | Mail Online

:killingme:killingme OK I first saw this on Failblog

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
And he thought that would be ok? really? If I was the preggo lady I would have stood up, grabbed a scalpel, stuck it in his throat, then blamed it on the hormones. Temporary insanity at its finest.

C

CalvertNewbie

And he thought that would be ok? really? If I was the preggo lady I would have stood up, grabbed a scalpel, stuck it in his throat, then blamed it on the hormones. Temporary insanity at its finest.

Yeah, really! Not too long ago, I was in labor and in tremendous pain. I had very little patience. Hubby would've seen a side of me he never saw before if he pulled this kinda crap! :killingme

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Poor kid has his dumbass genes...
Should make for a great story later in the kids life...:coffee:

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!

And if I was on the jury I would acquit you. :yay:

bcp

In My Opinion
Poor kid has his dumbass genes...
Should make for a great story later in the kids life...:coffee:
This is not for real. Its like a trailer for that new movie coming out.
The life and times of JPC
an idiot is born.

puggymom

. . .and horny since many won't have sex the last six weeks of the pregnancy.

Actually sex supposedly increases the likelihood of going into labor in the last few weeks. There is no definite evidence either way but that did not stop lots of women I know from trying.

Inducing Labor Truths and Myths

Prostaglandins are hormones that help in inducing labor. If you're well beyond your due date and your doctor induces labor, he will probably use a prostaglandin gel to help "ripen" the cervix. So if you're trying to persuade your baby to make her debut with a home remedy, "The endgame here is stimulation of the prostaglandins," says Pat Alagia, MD, vice chair of obstetrics and gynecology at Virginia Hospital Center in Arlington, Va., who shared the tales of historic labor-induction practices.

So how do you stimulate those prostaglandins naturally? The same way you made the baby in the first place. "Sex is a for sure. Semen has prostaglandins in it, and orgasm releases oxytocin, which causes uterine contractions," says Cindy Siegel, CNM, a nurse midwife with Ob-Gyn Associates in Providence, Rhode Island, who delivers babies at the highly ranked Women and Infants' Hospital.

Alagia agrees. "Ejaculate contains prostaglandins, and that's what you want," he says. "I can't tell you the number of patients who've called me and said 'I went into labor at 10:27. Want to know what we were doing?' I tell them, 'No, but I have an idea!'"

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Actually sex supposedly increases the likelihood of going into labor in the last few weeks. There is no definite evidence either way but that did not stop lots of women I know from trying.

Inducing Labor Truths and Myths

Myth? Are you kidding? I :banana: 2 weeks ago and it sent me into some intense contractions and I know someone who has been :banana: for a long while now and her cervix is way thinned out, mine however is shut up tight like Ft. freakin Knox. Next week I'd like to get the :banana: thing going again.... I think that'll work. My OB told me it semen contains prostaglandins and it thins out the cervix as well as when you have a sexy time explosion you release oxytocin which causes your uterus to contract.

C

CalvertNewbie

Myth? Are you kidding? I :banana: 2 weeks ago and it sent me into some intense contractions and I know someone who has been :banana: for a long while now and her cervix is way thinned out, mine however is shut up tight like Ft. freakin Knox. Next week I'd like to get the :banana: thing going again.... I think that'll work. My OB told me it semen contains prostaglandins and it thins out the cervix as well as when you have a sexy time explosion you release oxytocin which causes your uterus to contract.

It's true! When I was getting anxious to get the pregnancy over with and to somehow force myself to go into labor :)lol:), my OB told me to go home and get busy.

But whether or not this jackass was gettin any from him wife still doesn't excuse him for feeling up the nurse. He would've gotten a :smack: or ten if he was my hubby. :lol:

puggymom

I think they just say myth because there is no scientific proof for/against the theory. But like I said I know lots of women who definitely tried!

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
I think they just say myth because there is no scientific proof for/against the theory. But like I said I know lots of women who definitely tried!

Prostaglandins to 'ripen' the cervix of women a term is a medically common therapy. The prostaglandins are administered (ummmmm) not orally and not in the vajaja.

Beta84

They're out to get us
dang...one line it happens to mention wife in there. And here I was thinkin that maybe he was just trying to make an ex girlfriend jealous. You know, the Southern Maryland way.