WH releases Official Obama Family Portrait

bcp

In My Opinion
Which comments are you talking about?
all the ones that claim he is such a good president? they kinda got me on those too.

onel0126

Bead mumbler
Which comments are you talking about?
all the ones that claim he is such a good president? they kinda got me on those too.

Yeah those, plus the ones stating that looking at this picture makes them proud to be Americans....WTF?

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
I don't even want to look. I'm in a good mood right now and every time I see that ####er and his #### faced wife I get mad and the chorus of this song runs through my head.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
How much lower that B is Michelle sitting to make him look taller than her :lol:
She's all hunched over :killingme

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Here's the reasons for all the fluffy comments.

Comments are moderated by CNN, in accordance with the CNN Comment Policy, and may not appear on this blog until they have been reviewed and deemed appropriate for posting. Also, due to the volume of comments we receive, not all comments will be posted.

I commented. "PUKE" Wonder if they'll post it. :killingme

bcp

In My Opinion
How much lower that B is Michelle sitting to make him look taller than her :lol:
She's all hunched over :killingme
I am trying soooo hard to be nice around here and stop with a bunch of the comments that seem to bring the offended crowds out of their private forums,, but damn, people like you just keep setting me up for a slam dunk. :killingme:killingme

Toxick

Splat
I don't even want to look. I'm in a good mood right now and every time I see that ####er and his #### faced wife I get mad and the chorus of this song runs through my head.

The song that keeps playing in my head is:

I got a dog,
His name is Bo!
And he's got,
The High-Pro-Glow!

Healthy,
The High-Pro-Glow!
Energy,
The High-Pro-Glow!

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
They are attractive people and the picture plays that up, so all the "awww sweet" and "cute kids" comments are all well and good, but "average American family"??? ummmm, no there is not and cannot be anything "average" about anyone in the White House. "Average" doesn't cut it, nor should it.

Also... "makes you want to give a big group hug to the World for electing this man" WTF??? the WORLD did not elect him and anyone who doesn't understand that the US is not the whole world, doesn't even understand O's policies and thinking and are just blindly supporting him.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
The comment by a person who found the picture (purchased by Laura Bush) in the background "discussing" was pretty funny.

Ok picture. My father takes better pictures. Don't like the way they are arranged. Having the dark area behind Michelle and having her in a black top makes her hair fade into the background. Annie could have done much better.

W

White Buddah

I'm going to guess this isn't going to get posted, but I tried: Definitely worth 1000 words. I'm sure they sacrificed time to do this after school so the kids could be in the shot and he wasn't reading a telepromter. Then again, it probably said "Now smile for yet another camera".
Oh yeah, where's the dog?

Last edited by a moderator:

sockgirl77

SSWilly October 23rd, 2009 10:42 am ET

Cute picture, cute girls, yes, let's all agree they are so cute! But to all of you that say they are wholesome? OMG. Gag. Obama ranks right there with the other slimy politicians Republican OR Democrat. What has he done?? Please give me a break. Just because he is half black does not mean he gets a free hall pass. He has to actually do something to garner my kudos. I hope he does, we are all waiting anxiously for him to do something, anything!

:lmao:

sockgirl77

OBAMA FAMILY PORTRAIT RELEASED, HITLER SMILED WITH CHILDREN (ONCE), TOO! | Unpolitical October 23rd, 2009 10:53 am ET

[...] CNN] EVEN MORE UNPOLITICAL STUFF ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER’S BREAKFAST IS [...]

:jet:

bulldog

They seem to be posting comments right away. Mine went right through and did not contain glowing comments like most.