:( little mermaid girl dies

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
:frown:Aww Im so sad..I watched the tv special on this little girl..she was so spunky and sweet...even in the face of extreme disability. I appreciated her weird sense of humor..I watched the tv special the whole time thinking I wanted to be her friend. I am comforted thinking she is whole and happy in heaven.

Im sure they will be showing her story a lot because of her death..watch it..you will certainly be charmed by her..I think it was discovery health or some such.

Maine Girl With 'Mermaid Syndrome' Dies at Age 10 - Health News | Current Health News | Medical News - FOXNews.com

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
:frown:Aww Im so sad..I watched the tv special on this little girl..she was so spunky and sweet...even in the face of extreme disability. I appreciated her weird sense of humor..I watched the tv special the whole time thinking I wanted to be her friend. I am comforted thinking she is whole and happy in heaven.

Im sure they will be showing her story a lot because of her death..watch it..you will certainly be charmed by her..I think it was discovery health or some such.

Maine Girl With 'Mermaid Syndrome' Dies at Age 10 - Health News | Current Health News | Medical News - FOXNews.com

I've watched the shows too. They recently did one where they say the parents are divorcing. They were constantly arguing over how to raise her. Mom wanted her to be more independent while Dad wanted to hold her back. I'm glad she kept her great attitude throughout and never seemed to show the "why me" aspect of her situation. RIP Shiloh.

SoMDGirl42

I watched the special they did on this little girl. She was a real trooper with an infectious smile that brightened a room. For all the troubles she had, she had a great outlook on life and was truly happy.

May she rest in peace.

God Bless the little mermaid...

I saw the Discovery CHannel special on the little mermaid girl. Her family has strength and endurance as I've never seen. They never gave up on their daughter and the many obstacles she overcame! I thank God for such a beautiful family which was able to share their lives with others and remind us that we all have obstacles and never give up. What an inspiration! May God Bless.

morningbell

hmmmmmm

She was an adorable, inspiring and funny little girl. I saw the special too, RIP sweet angel.