Metallica offers reward for missing fan

Bay_Kat

Tropical
WASHINGTON (AFP) – American heavy metal band Metallica has stumped up 50,000 dollars in reward money for a fan who disappeared at one of their concerts, a campaign website said Monday.

Police have been searching for blond-haired, blue-eyed Virginia Tech student Morgan Harrington, 20, since she went missing from a Metallica concert in Charlottesville, Virginia on the evening of Saturday, October 17.

Campaign website findmorgan.com said Harrington's parents were offering 100,000 dollars for the safe return of their daughter or for information leading to the arrest of whoever is responsible for her disappearance.

Metallica offers reward for missing fan - Yahoo! News

I think this is an awesome thing for Metallica to do.

Fishn Guy

That's Dr. Fishn to you..
WASHINGTON (AFP) – American heavy metal band Metallica has stumped up 50,000 dollars in reward money for a fan who disappeared at one of their concerts, a campaign website said Monday.

Police have been searching for blond-haired, blue-eyed Virginia Tech student Morgan Harrington, 20, since she went missing from a Metallica concert in Charlottesville, Virginia on the evening of Saturday, October 17.

Campaign website findmorgan.com said Harrington's parents were offering 100,000 dollars for the safe return of their daughter or for information leading to the arrest of whoever is responsible for her disappearance.

Metallica offers reward for missing fan - Yahoo! News

I think this is an awesome thing for Metallica to do.

I've been looking for a 20Yr old Blonde Haired blue eyed student as well....

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
I saw this on the news last week. They said that her phone and purse were found close to JPJ Arena. I'm hoping for a good outcome, but I'm doubtful that it will be. :ohwell:

SoMDGirl42

I saw this on the news last week. They said that her phone and purse were found close to JPJ Arena. I'm hoping for a good outcome, but I'm doubtful that it will be. :ohwell:

:yeahthat:

and why would she exit the venue before the concert ever started? Everyone said how excited she was to be going to this concert to begin with. Not sounding good at all.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
:yeahthat:

and why would she exit the venue before the concert ever started? Everyone said how excited she was to be going to this concert to begin with. Not sounding good at all.

On the news the other night, they reported that she called someone..her parents..friends (I can't remember) saying she was outside of the arena and not able to get back in.

SoMDGirl42

On the news the other night, they reported that she called someone..her parents..friends (I can't remember) saying she was outside of the arena and not able to get back in.

Yes, that what I read as well. She called her friends inside and said she'd either wait for them or catch a ride back home. I still don't understand why she went outside to begin with. :shrug: