I find this humorous...

limblips

PREMO Member
From northcountrynow in northern NY:

Ogdensburg man arrested for carrying pot plants off land in Lisbon

Tuesday, October 27, 2009, 4:53pm
LISBON – An Ogdensburg man was arrested today for carrying pot plants off
of property off the Sand Road, according to St. Lawrence County sheriff’s deputies.

Deputies charged David P. Wall, 40, of 903 Hasbrouck St., Ogdensburg, with second degree criminal possession of marijuana, a felony, and trespassing.

He is alleged to have entered private property on the Sand Road around 7:20 a.m. Oct. 3 and was seen by a relative of the property owner with marijuana plants weighing more than one pound, deputies said.

He was arraigned before Ogdensburg City Court Judge George Silver and released under the supervision of the St. Lawrence County Probation Department. He is to face the charges in Lisbon Town Court at a later date.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
From northcountrynow in northern NY:

Ogdensburg man arrested for carrying pot plants off land in Lisbon

Tuesday, October 27, 2009, 4:53pm
LISBON – An Ogdensburg man was arrested today for carrying pot plants off
of property off the Sand Road, according to St. Lawrence County sheriff’s deputies.

Deputies charged David P. Wall, 40, of 903 Hasbrouck St., Ogdensburg, with second degree criminal possession of marijuana, a felony, and trespassing.

He is alleged to have entered private property on the Sand Road around 7:20 a.m. Oct. 3 and was seen by a relative of the property owner with marijuana plants weighing more than one pound, deputies said.

He was arraigned before Ogdensburg City Court Judge George Silver and released under the supervision of the St. Lawrence County Probation Department. He is to face the charges in Lisbon Town Court at a later date.

So now I'm waiting for the other article to see what happened to the people growing said pot plants. This is crazy, just doesn't make any sense to me.

E

EmptyTimCup

So now I'm waiting for the other article to see what happened to the people growing said pot plants. This is crazy, just doesn't make any sense to me.

Smart Dope Growers ( yeah an incongruity ) grow their junk on someone else's property or public lands