Wine Dinners?

elgskye

Anyone know of places with wine dinners? A few years ago I remember hearing about a bunch of them, but haven't heard about any recently. Thinking of trying oneout.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Anyone know of places with wine dinners? A few years ago I remember hearing about a bunch of them, but haven't heard about any recently. Thinking of trying oneout.

More info? More specific? I had wine with my dinner at Outback Steak House Yesterday! :coffee:

Tina2001aniT

They do one at the Old Field Inn in Prince Frederick, I think it is the 2nd Fridy of the month. My mom goes every month and loves it.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
They do one at the Old Field Inn in Prince Frederick, I think it is the 2nd Fridy of the month. My mom goes every month and loves it.
The Tides in LexPk and DiGiovani's in Solomon's used to do wine dinners.

I would think that Chef's American Bistro, Corbels, Vincenzo's, and the other two previously mentioned would do them. :shrug:

Any places with kids, I am sure their will be plenty of whine dinners.

snuzzy

Saphron in Prince Frederick has wine dinners. I've never been to one there, but I love the restaurant...nice couple too!

J

jp2854

no its where they serve dinners based on a certain wine (they make the meal based on the wine they chose) sometimes htey are 2 or 3 course dinners too it just depends.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Check the restaurants websites, they usually have that information listed there.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
no its where they serve dinners based on a certain wine (they make the meal based on the wine they chose) sometimes htey are 2 or 3 course dinners too it just depends.

If you're loaded before dinner, everything taste good! :whistle:

elgskye

Check the restaurants websites, they usually have that information listed there.

Was talking with some friends tonight while doing the trick or beering thing and they have one at J.T. Daugherty Center in Lexington Park on Friday the 6th:yahoo::yahoo:. We are gonna get a few ppl together for it Thanks for the other suggestions - future outings!!