If this is true.... What a POS

yankee44

This guy need to have a 2x4 shoved up his ass and when it starts to fester up and get nasty he need to have another one shoved up there and keep adding them until he has so many 2x4s in his ass he blows up in to a million pieces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ewashkow

This guy need to have a 2x4 shoved up his ass and when it starts to fester up and get nasty he need to have another one shoved up there and keep adding them until he has so many 2x4s in his ass he blows up in to a million pieces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And even that would be to good for him.

foodcritic

I hate child predators as much as anyone. This is still an accusation. The reason I say that is that sometimes when parents are separated the so called parents will say and do anything to gain custody of their child. Not saying that this is the facts of this case but sadly children have become pawns to selfish parents.

I am old enough to remember a case in CA where some small children had alleged sexual misconduct at their day care center. This was before all the sex offender registry and publicity. The owners of the day care were convicted in the media. Over time the details of what happened became so outlandish that they were never convicted. If I recall correctly some of the kids told police that elephants(real ones) were brought in the room and other crazy things.

McMartin preschool trial - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I hate child predators as much as anyone. This is still an accusation. The reason I say that is that sometimes when parents are separated the so called parents will say and do anything to gain custody of their child. Not saying that this is the facts of this case but sadly children have become pawns to selfish parents.

I am old enough to remember a case in CA where some small children had alleged sexual misconduct at their day care center. This was before all the sex offender registry and publicity. The owners of the day care were convicted in the media. Over time the details of what happened became so outlandish that they were never convicted. If I recall correctly some of the kids told police that elephants(real ones) were brought in the room and other crazy things.

This is very true. You can make a child say anything at all. Especially one as young as 3. I used to think that kids could never come up with stuff like that..but in my childhood psych class we watched a documentary and some published research on this very thing...One researcher got a kid to tell her that when she went to the dentist he put a toothbrush in her privates..almost completley unprovoked...it was insane to watch what came out of those kid's mouths...with just a little suggestion..or sometimes none at all. but the fact that the SS may have been helping with "forensic evidence" says there may be more than accusations......

DEEKAYPEE8569

I hate child predators as much as anyone. This is still an accusation.

I remember one jury duty I had years ago. The case involved an alleged child molestation; in Judge Mattingly's courtroom. I 'approached the bench' and told Judge Mattingly that I could not be a juror due to my distaste for such an act. Plain and simple.

I KNOW 'innocent until proven guilty' but I have a problem with even hearing about that kinda crap on the news; never mind actually being involved with such a case. To me "adults" SHOULD KNOW BETTER IN THE FIRST PLACE THAT IT IS WRONG. JMHO

Age does not always wisdom bring.

Purplefox

I AM an enigma

I concur.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
I know this guy, and I know he has done some out of wack crap in his life, but at one point, we all have, but this seems a good bit fetched from the type of person he is that I know of him... Now, I don't hang out with him, nor talk to him on a regular basis, but when we see each other, we carry on conversation, sometimes 5 minutes, sometimes throughout a night depending where it is...
From what I've been told, him and baby momma (of the little girl which is his) have been having some bad ways...
Now Im not saying she set him up, because I don't know her, never met her or anything else (as far as I can remember)... but, I know women can be just as evil, if not worse than any man if she doesn't like him and wants to get revenge in some way, shape or form.

So I will hold off on whether or not I will add him to the "shit list" or not until everything has come out...

But! in the case he does get out of this, and it is proven he didn't do it, either way; his name, face, and reputation have been straight dragged through the dirt, and that is something he will have to deal with for the rest of his life being accused of that.

Now if it comes back he did do it all, then yeah, it is deserved.... So we'll see what happen I guess..

But I just never imagined him as the type person to do this :ohwell:

I do keep in the back of my mind though, looks can be deceiving(sp)

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I know this guy, and I know he has done some out of wack crap in his life, but at one point, we all have, but this seems a good bit fetched from the type of person he is that I know of him... Now, I don't hang out with him, nor talk to him on a regular basis, but when we see each other, we carry on conversation, sometimes 5 minutes, sometimes throughout a night depending where it is...
From what I've been told, him and baby momma (of the little girl which is his) have been having some bad ways...
Now Im not saying she set him up, because I don't know her, never met her or anything else (as far as I can remember)... but, I know women can be just as evil, if not worse than any man if she doesn't like him and wants to get revenge in some way, shape or form.

So I will hold off on whether or not I will add him to the "shit list" or not until everything has come out...

But! in the case he does get out of this, and it is proven he didn't do it, either way; his name, face, and reputation have been straight dragged through the dirt, and that is something he will have to deal with for the rest of his life being accused of that.

Now if it comes back he did do it all, then yeah, it is deserved.... So we'll see what happen I guess..

This young man has spent time at my home, with and without his children, over the last few years, since he is a friend of my son. I also would be very surprised if these accusations are true.

Roxie04

Seems like his story changed a little when he was told the results of his lie detector test..........not in his favor at all

seeamovie

Prior to moving to Maryland, I was a social worker. McMartin happened over twenty years ago, and since then most Social Service Agencies and Police Departments have moved to other methods of interviewing children and investigating these sort of crimes. I don't know what type of police department you have here, but I would hope that they and social services are not still using the old investigative methods.

You are a police officer, would you like to share?

ITS ME

True --- marked above in red -- women can be quite vile at times. However, it appears he will have a rough road ahead of him...according to the handy dandy judiciary website he has been charged before with child abuse (apparently with another child) and ordered to serve time by Domestic Violence counseling. That being said….the current girlfriend, could intentionally be trying to use that to her advantage right now.