Around Three This Morning

DEEKAYPEE8569

I was asleep on the couch with the TV watching ME; my cat asleep; curled up on my chest. She stretches and digs her claws into me, so I wake up enough to shoo her away. Almost at the same time I hear a blood curdling scream followed by two or three male voices outside my living room window, on my dEck. By the time I got to the switch for the floodlights, the people the voices and the scream belong to were gone.

Hey vince, I ALMOST put your bullet speed fact to the test.

If whoever it is comes back Thursday morning at O'dark thirty they're gonna get a surprise.

Vince

I was asleep on the couch with the TV watching ME; my cat asleep; curled up on my chest. She stretches and digs her claws into me, so I wake up enough to shoo her away. Almost at the same time I hear a blood curdling scream followed by two or three male voices outside my living room window, on my dEck. By the time I got to the switch for the floodlights, the people the voices and the scream belong to were gone.

If whoever it is comes back Thursday morning at O'dark thirty they're gonna get a surprise.
You got folks on your deck at 3am, you'd better sleep with it under your pillow.

B

Bronwyn

You don't even have a suspicion as to who it was?

smilin

BOXER NATION
Pick up a phone? Call the emergency services, maybe help out someone in trouble.
At least get some documentation that you are being threatened.
With all the weirdos and horrific crimes happening, you never know.

Katt

Pick up a phone? Call the emergency services, maybe help out someone in trouble.
At least get some documentation that you are being threatened.
With all the weirdos and horrific crimes happening, you never know.

Yeah, that!

Pushrod

Patriot
Did you throw the cat out to the deck onto the perps? That would cause me to emit a blood curdling scream!