Home owners Insurance

nomoney

Has any of you heard or dealt with Jetmore Insurance and Frederick Mutual? I got a competative quote from them with an unlimited coverage policy but I've never really heard anything about them. Any info good or bad will be great.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Has any of you heard or dealt with Jetmore Insurance and Frederick Mutual? I got a competative quote from them with an unlimited coverage policy but I've never really heard anything about them. Any info good or bad will be great.

Unlimited??? Mine has listed values for: "dwelling, other structures & personal injury".

Never heard of them. I have Erie.

nomoney

Unlimited??? Mine has listed values for: "dwelling, other structures & personal injury".

That's what they said :shrug: whatever it costs to fix is what is covered. I got a quote from ERie (have my cars through them) and it was almost twice as much as the quote I got from them.

That's what they said :shrug: whatever it costs to fix is what is covered. I got a quote from ERie (have my cars through them) and it was almost twice as much as the quote I got from them.
I have Erie for cars/house and no desire to get quotes from elsewhere. I've had to use them twice for home claims and the service and coverage was excellent without affecting my rates.

I saw that, vrai is also saying they've been nothing but good to her. So agggggh. Cheaper - unknown..... more - trusted company. :cds:
I'm getting vision nomoney will be going the "cheaper" route... either that or we can expect a sudden "raffle" ticket sale very soon.

nomoney

I'm getting vision nomoney will be going the "cheaper" route... either that or we can expect a sudden "raffle" ticket sale very soon.

shoot, raffles are done. Lauren and I are now coupon queens. I'll just go rob a store with my coupon fraud and have enough to pay for the difference.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I have Erie for cars/house and no desire to get quotes from elsewhere. I've had to use them twice for home claims and the service and coverage was excellent without affecting my rates.
:yeahthat:

They are cheaper than all others too. Weird that they were double this companies rates. Read all the fine print Nomo. If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

B

Bronwyn

We went through state farm. They discount they gave us on our car insurance more than covered our home insurance.