Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If I hear the "stress" argument one more time..

If I hear the "stress" argument one more time..

I am going to scream until I pass out, wake up..and do it again.

Even Fox is in on it..talking about "compassion stress."

This #### is so illogical my mind is boggled.

PTSD?? The man had never been deployed. He sat in an office. Even If he had been deployed, he would have likely been doing the same damn thing. They weren't going to put him in a pair of sandals and ask him to go sniff out roadside bombs. PTSD requires trauma. The man spent most of his military time having his degree paid for.

and 'compassion stress." How fu**ing stupid. So if that were true it would have to mean that hearing the sad stories of the soldiers seeking his care..would have stressed him out. Fine I may be able to understand that...but how that equals him killing the very people he felt "compassion" for...I just don't understand.

Logic is dead. There is nothing logical about this theory. Nothing at all. I cannot wrap my head around any of it. I'm trying. I want to. But nothing fits.

So don't call him a terrorist. Fine, whatever. But I wish to hell that libs would STOP tryin to use this man as a way to rail against the military and war. That's the only reason I can of that they would continue to push this assanine theory.
    First secure an independent income, then practice virtue

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by libertytyranny View Post

PTSD?? The man had never been deployed. He sat in an office. Even If he had been deployed, he would have likely been doing the same damn thing. They weren't going to put him in a pair of sandals and ask him to go sniff out roadside bombs. PTSD requires trauma. The man spent most of his military time having his degree paid for.

and 'compassion stress." How fu**ing stupid. So if that were true it would have to mean that hearing the sad stories of the soldiers seeking his care..would have stressed him out. Fine I may be able to understand that...but how that equals him killing the very people he felt "compassion" for...I just don't understand.

Logic is dead. There is nothing logical about this theory. Nothing at all. I cannot wrap my head around any of it. I'm trying. I want to. But nothing fits.

So don't call him a terrorist. Fine, whatever. But I wish to hell that libs would STOP tryin to use this man as a way to rail against the military and war. That's the only reason I can of that they would continue to push this assanine theory.
    Because it HAS to be ANYTHING other than being Muslim..
    Nero played the fiddle, Obama danced the Tango.

Quote Originally Posted by BadGirl
    Bob is the bestest lookin and smartest man I've ever met.

The liberal news already has him listed as the victim. NBC said this at 4p and I was just curious as to what they would say. They said he was taunted by other soldiers about his muslimism. I'd say: did they ever hit him? Did they ever do anything other than speak against his beliefs? Of course not; then all he had the right to do is speak back against them. I'm sure you've seen the video of his last trip to the store for coffee or something. He was in FULL MUSLIM GARB(age). How would he get into any military base like that? See how liberalism is destroying America? The good news is that Obama just lost the entire military vote for giving this story a low priority yesterday.
    Everything Obama likes, fails. Good thing he hates America

Remember; you can't get fire insurance after the fire

Study the Bible now!! There will be a test later

Quote Originally Posted by ItalianScallion View Post
    The liberal news already has him listed as the victim. NBC said this at 4p and I was just curious as to what they would say. They said he was taunted by other soldiers about his muslimism. I'd say: did they ever hit him? Did they ever do anything other than speak against his beliefs? Of course not; then all he had the right to do is speak back against them. I'm sure you've seen the video of his last trip to the store for coffee or something. He was in FULL MUSLIM GARB(age). How would he get into any military base like that? See how liberalism is destroying America? The good news is that Obama just lost the entire military vote for giving this story a low priority yesterday.
    I didn't see this posted but a friend of mine said she heard on one of the news channels that before the shootings he was giving away his furniture and other strange stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Bay_Kat View Post
    I didn't see this posted but a friend of mine said she heard on one of the news channels that before the shootings he was giving away his furniture and other strange stuff.
    That's true. He wasn't planning on coming out of this alive. What irks me the most is that this isn't the first time he's been under scrutiny for dangerous behavior but no one took it seriously. How many more times will this happen until someone does???
    Everything Obama likes, fails. Good thing he hates America

Remember; you can't get fire insurance after the fire

Study the Bible now!! There will be a test later

Quote Originally Posted by ItalianScallion View Post
    That's true. He wasn't planning on coming out of this alive. What irks me the most is that this isn't the first time he's been under scrutiny for dangerous behavior but no one took it seriously. How many more times will this happen until someone does???
    I started this thread yesterday, and this just gave me chills.

http://forums.somd.com/news-current-...e-outside.html

Quote Originally Posted by libertytyranny View Post

I don't know where your information about PTSD is derived but doctors in the field are saying that counselors and others who are continuously subjected to descriptions of traumatic incidents may develop stress related illnesses themselves.

I am not saying that this shooter had PTSD or should be looked at as a victim at all, but your information as to PTSD requiring a person to actually experience the trauma seems to be contradicted by experts in the field.

Blog Entries
    Nice rant, LT

That #### is just maddening, isn't it? It would be great if Americans would get angry and invade the media rooms, kill their leaders and convert them to conservativism. But I don't see that happening any time soon.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tom88 View Post
    I don't know where your information about PTSD is derived but doctors in the field are saying that counselors and others who are continuously subjected to descriptions of traumatic incidents may develop stress related illnesses themselves.
    If that is the case with a psychiatrist, they should choose a different profession. It's not like the Army forced him to become a shrink - it doesn't work that way. And it's not like he couldn't have gone to his CO and explained his problem, and asked for a different assignment.

The truth is that he's a dirty filthy murdering Muslim terrorist who killed for his God.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    If that is the case with a psychiatrist, they should choose a different profession. It's not like the Army forced him to become a shrink - it doesn't work that way. And it's not like he couldn't have gone to his CO and explained his problem, and asked for a different assignment.

The truth is that he's a dirty filthy murdering Muslim terrorist who killed for his God.
    I don't know why this guy killed these people. I figure at some point the investigators, Army CID or FBI will come to a conclusion as to why he did it, and that will be based on factual information.

I don't know or care about this persons situation, but I do know that many counselors get help themselves as you suggested about this guy going to his CO. I don't care about this guy, I hope he rots in hell.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.