Ghost Picture From Point Lookout Lighthouse

DallasRed

I took this PIC last weekend..Anyone here Ghosthunters? Well what do you think?

ghhost.jpg

Attachments

• ghost.jpg
    ghost.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 808

Macluvr

Oh my gosh its the Who's from Whoville!! No one but no one has ever seen them at night before! Dude you are so lucky!!! :high5:

Wrkn4livn

Dust. There are a couple of schools of thought about orbs. Most think they are nothing, unless they have more substance. Some think they are balls of spirit(s).
Try and take several pics in row next time. I have one shot of my mother in law with huge orb right over her chest. She was not in the best condition at the time of the picture. It still intrigues me but listening to all the ghost busters, it's nothing. I don't know though. It's taken in an old house (+100 years). I've caught strange apparitions before in the house. Last year I caught a black wispy apparition that's hard to explain. Doesn't appear anywhere else in any of the several photos taken that night.

Hoover

People who wat TAPS should not be allowed to have cameras. Please - you cant photograph ghosts - :killingme

Dust. There are a couple of schools of thought about orbs. Most think they are nothing, unless they have more substance. Some think they are balls of spirit(s).
Try and take several pics in row next time. I have one shot of my mother in law with huge orb right over her chest. She was not in the best condition at the time of the picture. It still intrigues me but listening to all the ghost busters, it's nothing. I don't know though. It's taken in an old house (+100 years). I've caught strange apparitions before in the house. Last year I caught a black wispy apparition that's hard to explain. Doesn't appear anywhere else in any of the several photos taken that night.

Post some of the pics :yay:

DallasRed

That is a good point. If you go on their website you will see a pic of an ORB that is on the ladies face..And then they took another pic and it had moved.

Now I wished I had done that.

That is a good point. If you go on their website you will see a pic of an ORB that is on the ladies face..And then they took another pic and it had moved.

Now I wished I had done that.

That just means the ghost moved. You expect it to stand still for another picture????