Who would you like to meet from the forum?

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Let's get a list going and see if they'll come. Then maybe we can find a public place to meet. Maybe a park or something. Anybody with me?

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Well then, maybe we should pm the newbies we want to attend. :lol: Heck of a way to meet people. I don't really hang out in bars though.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Good idea

I have several people I'd like to meet. I'm for a gathering by pm. Some people I don't know might be just fine...so if we have people willing to vouch for each other, that type of thing.

I don't mind visiting the Tiki Bar, or Red Hot & Blue (might be far for those in St. Mary's).

Ideas?

Last edited:
K

Katie

I want to meet people from the board, but I am kind of nervous around people I don't know. I am getting better, but still get nervous as heck.

FIREMAN

I've met a nice group from the forum one night. I was scared but I found out that there are people on this forum just like me, just looking for a good time. I was new to this meet and greet thing but everthing worked out just great. Just waiting to meet the rest of the gang on the forum.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by FIREMAN
I've met a nice group from the forum one night. I was scared but I found out that there are people on this forum just like me, just looking for a good time. I was new to this meet and greet thing but everthing worked out just great. Just waiting to meet the rest of the gang on the forum.

Ditto!!!

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Who me?

Originally posted by cariblue

when are you planning this for?
Let's make it a group thingy. Let me check my calendar............................my dog's BD party is next week but after that is good for me. :lol:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Re: Who me?

Originally posted by Sharon
Let's make it a group thingy. Let me check my calendar............................my dog's BD party is next week but after that is good for me. :lol:

You do that too!!! How cool! :)

But we are up for anything on the weekends. I wont be able to attend until after 4 on saturdays ( I work :barf: ) but I am game! :) I am sure Jess will be too!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Good idea

Originally posted by watercolor23

Nope...we will go. We actually go to waldorf alot :)

I think Catttitude was talking about the RH&B in Prince Frederick...

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Re: Re: Re: Good idea

Originally posted by jazz lady

I think Catttitude was talking about the RH&B in Prince Frederick...

That sounds like a GREAT idea!
Plus, I've never been there...

H

Heretic

There are lotsa people that I'd like to meet.

I dunno Am I still a noobie?

AnniesDad

By the sea
Count me out...

I've never met anyone here, but I do have mental images of each of you and have made many assumptions. Last thing I need is reality clouding the picture. :smile:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by AnniesDad
Count me out...

I've never met anyone here, but I do have mental images of each of you and have made many assumptions. Last thing I need is reality clouding the picture.

You should share. I imagine it could be pretty interesting!

Christy

b*tch rocket
Dang!

When I first read the title of the thread, I thought it said "who would you like to most meet on here". If that question was posed my adamant response would be JetMonkey! :cheers:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by AnniesDad
Count me out...
I've never met anyone here, but I do have mental images of each of you and have made many assumptions. Last thing I need is reality clouding the picture. :smile:
That didn't sound very nice.

I have met a few of you, albiet briefly, but would like to meet more of you.