Best Place For Tires

dave1959

CHESELDINE! In front of Walmart on RT. 235. Local, family owned and top notch service.

I'll second that,

Tire rack is good pricing but watch the total cost, by the time you pay shipping and for someone to mount and balance there is not as much difference as you would think...you also do'nt get the extras like free rotation and free balancing...

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Try Tires Plus behind BJ'S. Have always been honest with since they opened. Talk to Scott.

Or just try BJ's their prices are better.

But Tire Rack, per Elaine, is usually a VERY good choice, and if you have access to the base they have everything you need to mount and balance your tires.

Have the tires delivered to your house then take them to the craft shop and do them yourself.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I'll second that,

Tire rack is good pricing but watch the total cost, by the time you pay shipping and for someone to mount and balance there is not as much difference as you would think...you also do'nt get the extras like free rotation and free balancing...

Hmm.. I did. I thought it was a good deal. I bought tires from tirerack that weren't available anywhere locally, got a good price, then I got a good price to have them mounted. Worked out well for me.

glhs837

Power with Control
I use unique tires that simply cannot be sourced locally, and the last two times, after getting a runaround from a couple of shops about potential damage to my wheels, went with Curtis Tire on Great Mills Road. Great service, great people. Curtis let have the tires sent right to them,and did things right.

If they have a brand you can use, Tire Rack does rock, and they are fast, last time I got tires from them, I ordered WEd afternoon, tires were at my front door Thur afternoon. Lately I have been using brands they dont carry, and have used Discount Tire Direct with good results also.

I go through tires fast, the Chargers on its 4th set now, and do this a lot:)

Macluvr

I just got 4 brand new Michelin tires for 640.00, that was half of what I would have paid anywhere else, at BJ's. :yay: