Hughesville Bypass Roadwork

OldHillcrestGuy

Underground springs as otter said, think once they fix one another pops up, but boy are they lousy with the putting the asphalt back down, its almost like speed bumps.
They need to go over to the other side (northbound) fastlane has a leak in it also, thats what that motorcycle driver hit (ice) 2 winters ago and died when he crashed.

Underground springs as otter said, think once they fix one another pops up, but boy are they lousy with the putting the asphalt back down, its almost like speed bumps.
They need to go over to the other side (northbound) fastlane has a leak in it also, thats what that motorcycle driver hit (ice) 2 winters ago and died when he crashed.
That's what I thought, but like you said, the northbound side one is worse. I've seen ice almost completely across the road there.

When they're done with this one, they need to go fix the one on southound 5 @ Ed's Plant World. That one is BAD.

When they're done with this one, they need to go fix the one on southound 5 @ Ed's Plant World. That one is BAD.

LOL...everytime I drive thru there, I'm thankful that I did not fall into the sinkhole that is going to someday appear there.

LOL...everytime I drive thru there, I'm thankful that I did not fall into the sinkhole that is going to reappear there this winter.
:fixed:
The pothole it causes gets bigger every winter. They do a "quick patch" on it every winter and it still doesn't work. It's a pothole again within a few weeks.