House for Rent

Black-Francis

Where is the best place to advertise a house for rent that is near base? Is there somewhere that military personnel go to look for houses for rent besides the obvious (online or newspaper)? Maybe a website that is specific to military personnel....

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Where is the best place to advertise a house for rent that is near base? Is there somewhere that military personnel go to look for houses for rent besides the obvious (online or newspaper)? Maybe a website that is specific to military personnel....

Base housing office.

MrEvo

:bigwhoop:

SoMDGirl42

Base housing office.

:yeahthat:

Make up some flyers and have them posted in the bigger bldgs on base. 3272, engineering bldg. etc.

xusnret

Off-BaseHousing.com

This is the one I've been using for the past couple years, it costs 50.00 per listing but I've had great success renting properties through this one. What ever one you do use put an add out on Craigs lists linking back to your add. That helps. The last time I rented a house out I did that and I had a call in less than 30 minutes after I hit the post button.