Pellet Stove Broken/Need Repair

C

CarolOK

I bought a home in Waldorf (Pinefield) this past summer. The previous owner informed me that the Pellet Stove in the den fireplace needed some repair to the motor (only works on low). Well now I found out that the hopper (where the pellets go), does not turn. I called a local Fireplace Store in Waldorf but they could not give me an appointment until the end of January. Does anyone know of other reliable companies that can do these types of repairs? Freezing in Waldorf.

Last edited by a moderator:

RPMDAD

I bought a home in Waldorf (Pinefield) this past summer. The previous owner informed me that the Pellet Stove in the den fireplace needed some repair to the motor (only works on low). Well now I found out that the hopper (where the pellets go), does not turn. I called a local Fireplace Store in Waldorf but they could not give me an appointment until the end of January. Does anyone know of other reliable companies that can do these types of repairs? Freezing in Waldorf.

Have never used them before but saw this place in Prince Frederick Md.
Superior Fireplace and Garage Door, LLC | Annapolis, Maryland, 20639

Have you tried American Hardware in Waldorf?

check the brand of the stove, there was a pellet stove company that did a recall on the hoppers and replaced the parts for free