Does anyone know if

Loper

Animal Poor!
there are any reptile rescue groups in the area? I have a bunch of stuff to donate if there are. I am rehoming a 75 gallon tank and stand and the new owners are going to use it for fish. I had to clean out everything underneath and found bedding, lots of driftwood, wood for hiding under, bowls, fake plants, and other odds and ends. :howdy:

Katelin

one day the dark will end
there are any reptile rescue groups in the area? I have a bunch of stuff to donate if there are. I am rehoming a 75 gallon tank and stand and the new owners are going to use it for fish. I had to clean out everything underneath and found bedding, lots of driftwood, wood for hiding under, bowls, fake plants, and other odds and ends. :howdy:

Ron Wexler......Lusby, MD
Dave Quinn...... Brooms Island Rd....St. Leonard, MD
Lynn Anderson....Charles County.

All 3 do reptiles...and all 3 are Licensed Master Wildlife Rehabilitators...and they do not get paid for what they do.. and like all rehabbers here in Maryland, rely on nice donations of critter stuff!!!

Loper

Animal Poor!
Ron Wexler......Lusby, MD
Dave Quinn...... Brooms Island Rd....St. Leonard, MD
Lynn Anderson....Charles County.

All 3 do reptiles...and all 3 are Licensed Master Wildlife Rehabilitators...and they do not get paid for what they do.. and like all rehabbers here in Maryland, rely on nice donations of critter stuff!!!

:howdy: Thanks I'll check and see who may want this stuff. I'd hate to throw it out when I'm sure someone can put it to good use.

I also have a reptile fogger, a couple of heat lamps, rocks, and water filter.

jules12

ME! If no one will take it, I will we spend wayy to much money on that stuff... :) I am sure somewhere like Corner Critters in Leonardtown will take stuff like that too. Dont know of any reptile rescue groups.

Katelin

one day the dark will end
ME! If no one will take it, I will we spend wayy to much money on that stuff... :) I am sure somewhere like Corner Critters in Leonardtown will take stuff like that too. Dont know of any reptile rescue groups.

Ummm..the 3 listed above are reptile rehabbers/reptile rescue....
If you are not licensed in MD to do rehab/rescue reptiles...you are not a legit rescue person.....

jules12

I have reptiles he/she has reptile equipment, if he cant donate it to a reptile rescue, I wouldnt want it to go to waste. I wasnt saying I was a licensed breeder/rescue, just a reptile owner that keeps an eye out for stuff like this.

Last edited:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
If you are not licensed in MD to do rehab/rescue reptiles...you are not a legit rescue person.....

blah blah blah..

I think anyone willing to take a reptile or HAS a reptile would be a good choice for the extra equipment.. who gives a rats ass if they are a "LEGIT" rescue person..

Were you on the side of Rte 235 yesterday morning??

B

Bean

I hope your house doesn't smell like a zoo. Everytime I see you post Loper, I imagine it does. My apologies if I am incorrect.

Loper

Animal Poor!

:howdy: Let me check with the rescues first and if they don't want it I'll let you know! Most of it was bought from Corner Critters a couple years ago so I don't want to give it back to them... :buddies:

Loper

Animal Poor!

I wasn't only talking about wildlife rehabbers. I thought there might be an animal rescue group that has a reptile group within it. :howdy:

Loper

Animal Poor!
I hope your house doesn't smell like a zoo. Everytime I see you post Loper, I imagine it does. My apologies if I am incorrect.

:confused: I'm not sure why my house would smell like a zoo??? Thanks for your concern though... :otter:

Crashpupty

havoc is havoc

Not so much since the chimps have new homes and the Pet Odor Exterminator candles ( available at Pepper's Pet Pantry in a variety of fragrances). They are the bomb get your's today.

jules12

:howdy: Let me check with the rescues first and if they don't want it I'll let you know! Most of it was bought from Corner Critters a couple years ago so I don't want to give it back to them... :buddies:

Thanks, hope it can find a good home.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Not so much since the chimps have new homes and the Pet Odor Exterminator candles ( available at Pepper's Pet Pantry in a variety of fragrances). They are the bomb get your's today.

We will have 4 new holiday scents in (probably tomorrow).
I told Loper she needed to quit letting the horses in the house!

Loper

Animal Poor!
We will have 4 new holiday scents in (probably tomorrow).
I told Loper she needed to quit letting the horses in the house!

:coffee: it wasn't the horses!!! :drama: It was those darn hippos and giraffes... glad we found them homes!!! :whistle: And the pygmy elephants were total blanket stealers in the middle of the night. :cds:

You better have ordered the evergreen!!!!! :love:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!

I hope your house doesn't smell like a stinker. Everytime I see you post Bean, I imagine gas....:barf: My apologies if I am incorrect.

frequentflier

happy to be living
:coffee: it wasn't the horses!!! :drama: It was those darn hippos and giraffes... glad we found them homes!!! :whistle: And the pygmy elephants were total blanket stealers in the middle of the night. :cds:

You better have ordered the evergreen!!!!! :love:

Of course I did! I would hate to have you kill me because your house still smelled of wild animals. :whip:

DosGattos

My house smells of wild animals!!! I'll be stopping by to get some candles. It's the darn gorillas that stink up the place!