Guilty Pleasures

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Since I don't eat anything weird, I decided to start a new thread about "guilty pleasures". Something corny or goofy that just makes you happy.

For instance, I love the movie "The Longest Yard". Football, prison, Richard Kiel - what's not to like? :lol:

SxyPrincess

A warm bath with Victoria's Secret 'Endless Love' bubble bath, a few scented candles around the tub and a cold Corona in hand. Aaahhhh....:biggrin:

Christy

b*tch rocket
A warm bath with Victoria's Secret 'Endless Love' bubble bath, a few scented candles around the tub and a cold Corona in hand. Aaahhhh....

Yeah but ain't it a bitch trying to hold your beer, smoke, and book, all while trying to relax in the bubble bath? Guess I gotta try and "have it all" while I'm relaxing, makes for quite a bit of stress sometimes! :biggrin:

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by Christy

Yeah but ain't it a bitch trying to hold your beer, smoke, and book, all while trying to relax in the bubble bath? Guess I gotta try and "have it all" while I'm relaxing, makes for quite a bit of stress sometimes! :biggrin:

Don't forget my daughter knocking on the door and screaming "Mommy! Can I take a bath with you?" and "What are you doing?"

:cheers:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Don't forget my daughter knocking on the door and screaming "Mommy! Can I take a bath with you?" and "What are you doing?"

Uh! Yeah! I can totally feel your pain! Actually, I can't remember the last time I was able to bathe without "company"! Zoe crawls in back and stretches out to relax while I'm twisted up like a pretzel in the front singing my mantra "Calgon, take me away!"

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Better late than never

Cruising in the Mustang, windows down, cool night, with Charlie Waller wailing on the cd player....heavenly..

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Sailing into the sunset in the Carribean with a nice bottle of Champagne.....

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Nope, not embarrassing, just something that makes me happy and also one of those guilty pleasures that never happens!:smile:

Frank

Chairman of the Board
Originally posted by cariblue
I thought guilty pleasures were suppose to be things that most people would make fun of. Like, mine would be watching "Dirty Dancing", or listening to Duran Duran or Roger Whitaker. I wouldn't think of sailing into the sunset with a bottle of champagne as something I'd be embarrassed to tell someone.

Yep, I agree. That's why they are "guilty". Like me, and those old brat-pack John Hughes movies.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Don't laugh...

It's been missing lately :bawl: so someone probably hid it from me. I like to crank up Prokofiev's "Peter and the Wolf" on the stereo. :blushing: (Sting's version)

G

giggles04

I like to sit back and watch the movie "The Replacements".... I get the biggest kick out of that movie...

Otter

Nothing to see here
Old movies...Bogart's The African Queen; Stewart's It's a Wonderful Life..Newman's Cool Hand Luke and of course, Rocky Horror when I need a laugh..

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Taking an hour or two drive anywhere just to burn gas, listen to the CD player and stop somewhere for a beer or lunch.

FIREMAN

Backdraft, doesn't matter how many time I see the darn thing, I just sit there quiet and happy. Kind of like Barney for kids.

G

giggles04

Originally posted by FIREMAN
Backdraft, doesn't matter how many time I see the darn thing, I just sit there quiet and happy. Kind of like Barney for kids.

Ok Mr. Pride of the Valley.... you darn firemen and that movie... I swear...

Azura

Not sure if i should admit this so soon after coming on board, but...

Urban Cowboy.. One of the all time cheesiest movies, but i can't help but watch it every time it comes on.

And i've been hooked on American Idol. After all that time resisting the reality shows and i get hooked on the lamest one so far.

seasquirt

Vermicious Knid
OK, I confess...
- I pull up a chair in front of my fish tanks right after feeding time and watch them munch away...
- I watch SpongeBob Squarepants. Religiously.
- On weekends, rather than go out, I like to drink a lot of coffee and stay up late watching the Discovery Channel or reading a good book.

FIREMAN

Originally posted by seasquirt
I coOK, nfess...
- I watch SpongeBob Squarepants. Religiously.

I love Spongebob!
He live's in a pineapple under the sea! SpongeBob Squarepants
Who is yellow and absobite as he. SpongeBob Squarepants
If nautical nonsence is what you wish, hop on the deck and flop like a fish.

K

Katie

I enjoy watching Lifetime Movie Network on a Sunday with my ringer shut off, and a box of tissues and curled up on my couch. I don't get to do that often, but when I do it is great.

I also love Spongebob Squarepants.