Anyone know of part time work at home jobs?

kayo

Looking for something part time to do at home in evenings/weekends to earn some extra money. There are so many scams out there and I was hoping that someone knows of something that is legitimate. Husband had stroke and is disabled and I need to supplement my income to pay off doctor/hospital bills that insurance didn't cover.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Direct Mail in Calvert in the industrial park off 231 has envelope stuffing, they pay pretty good. I did it for a few months to earn some Christmas money years ago and made good money. Easy work, sit in front of the TV and do it. Great if you have small children like I did.

kayo

Direct Mail in Calvert in the industrial park off 231 has envelope stuffing, they pay pretty good. I did it for a few months to earn some Christmas money years ago and made good money. Easy work, sit in front of the TV and do it. Great if you have small children like I did.

Thanks! I'll check them out because that is something I can do here from the house nights/weekends. I can be home with husband and not have to worry about him while I'm doing part-time work.

DZIGGY

The BAR

I found out about The BAR the other day. All you do is review online ads and build a network that does the same. Doesn't cost anything so why not. Looks Legitimate and 100% free, I signed up on Friday after reading about 100 reviews on how it works.

Learn about it here! Power Bar Club

I will keep you all posted on how I do! If you want to grow with me click the link above and sign up!

Donnie

P.S. I don't know if you can actually make $43,000 in a month but I am darn sure gonna try.