HydroGas question

wkdintentions

If i told you that i could install a kit on your car that could save you anywhere from 18 - 50% gas mileage, make your engine run cleaner and last longer, cut down on greenhouse gases, and produce more horsepower all this with prices ranging from $450 - $1500 depending on the size of your engine....would you be interested?

If i told you that i could install a kit on your car that could save you anywhere from 18 - 50% gas mileage, make your engine run cleaner and last longer, cut down on greenhouse gases, and produce more horsepower all this with prices ranging from $450 - $1500 depending on the size of your engine....would you be interested?
Prove it, then we'll talk.

wkdintentions

ok, could you elaborate more on your extremely intelligent answer? why would i be a moron for saving you money and helping the atmosphere?

muttdog

And void my warranty? NTY.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad

My first thought is your company is based in Nigeria.
Sounds like a BIG scam.

wkdintentions

huntr1-

The Hydrogen - Oxygen mixture extracted by the unit from distilled water adds extra hydrogen to the fuel mixture (as you know, hydrogen burns easily and powerfully) while the oxygen increases the octane value of your fuel.
So what you get is an energy-filled burner (hydrogen) and a higher octane fuel for FREE !!
So you can't help but SAVE with this unit...
Exactly how much you're going to save depends on your engine size

More Horse Power-

Most vehicle owners know by now that an engine loses efficiency as it accumulates carbon build-up.
When an engine burns conventional fuels it gets carbon deposits built up. In time, these affect the performance of your engine in a negative manner (decreased horse-power and torque)
When hydrogen burns it doesn't create any carbon, so as long as you add hydrogen to your fuel mixture you will have no carbon build-up. Furthermore, the oxygen-hydrogen combination helps clean up deposits that are already there.
Thus, you will have a cleaner engine that runs smoother and has more power.

You'll Help Save The Environment-

Everybody is worried about global warming. You might already know that this phenomenon is caused by build-up of carbon dioxide in the upper atmosphere.
The wonderful thing about this unit is that it replaces part of the polluting fuel with clean-burning hydrogen and so, it greatly reduces the amount of harmful emissions.

How it works-

The unit sends an electric charge through a liquid electrolyte comprised of water and Lye which causes the hydrogen molecules to separate from the oxygen molecules in the water. It then captures the hydrogen and channels it into the engine via the air intake system.

The Unit only draws 7 - 20 Amps (no strain on the alternator).

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
I think you had better build a company website quick before Board Mommy gets on and kicks your ass. :jet:

wkdintentions

I've done extensive research into this and am considering selling and installing these units at my shop. I am not the maker of the kit, although i have them installed on a few of my vehicles and the results do vary, but the end result is the same, i'm saving mileage on all of them. I'm merely asking the general public if this is something that would interest them. It is not a scam, it is something widely used on the west coast and i think it would be helpful to our environment to use them here. Just looking for opinions :) not selling any of them at this time, although if interested i can get them and install them for you.

muttdog

Most newer cars a designed to run on a specific octane rating and any change in that octane, higher or lower will cause the engine performance and gas milage to drop off.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
It takes more energy to break the Hydrogen/Oxygen bond than can be gained by burning the gases.
How does your device transcend the laws of physics?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I'd say you're a moron.

I'd say they're fishing for morons who think there is magic, huge untapped energy in a gallon of gas that engineers, darn it all, just could never find nor ever saw reason to because the oil companies pay them secret money to keep it hidden from the public.

:lol: