Ferrets to good home

animeboy1984

Hey guys / girls im posting today to try and find a good home for my 2 babies. Due to my work schedule and some unforseen stuff that came up i am not able to give my buddies as much attention as they need :( Im trying to find a good home for them, it is 2 just over one year old (cant recall the exact birthdates) but one is albino hes the male named tails, and the sable is a female named sonic, both are in great health and very energetic they love to play. Included is the ferret nation 142 cage the double layer one i have a lil dog step ladder thing i can give with it that they use to climb in and out when its open, the cage already has 3 hammocks the comfy cube and a pillow that straps to the cage, i have alot of money invested into them having a nice home so if this may interest you and you will take good care please call me or email @ damron_5@hotmail.com and my home phone is 410-326-0969, i do not want any money for them or the cage just someone who can give the attention they need and i cant give. I also have some shampoo, treats and other lil things i will give you as well.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Hey guys / girls im posting today to try and find a good home for my 2 babies. Due to my work schedule and some unforseen stuff that came up i am not able to give my buddies as much attention as they need :( Im trying to find a good home for them, it is 2 just over one year old (cant recall the exact birthdates) but one is albino hes the male named tails, and the sable is a female named sonic, both are in great health and very energetic they love to play. Included is the ferret nation 142 cage the double layer one i have a lil dog step ladder thing i can give with it that they use to climb in and out when its open, the cage already has 3 hammocks the comfy cube and a pillow that straps to the cage, i have alot of money invested into them having a nice home so if this may interest you and you will take good care please call me or email @ damron_5@hotmail.com and my home phone is 410-326-0969, i do not want any money for them or the cage just someone who can give the attention they need and i cant give. I also have some shampoo, treats and other lil things i will give you as well.

Do they stink?

Roberta

OLD WISE ONE

I just text-ed someone who might be interested.

animeboy1984

to the person who said do they stink? i mean they have the ferret smell that is unique to all ferrets but they have been descented. and thanks roberta i will try to check this as much as i can to keep up on any leads :) i can try to put up some pics, i have some on my, myspace i'll try to put some links up tomorrow

animeboy1984

yes

yes i do still have them, actually playing with them right now as we speak, if you are interested 2402997230 is the best way to reach me, its my cell so feel free to call anytime if really interested.