Lori Be Pet Center did something nice for my Dog

Onecent

Tis the season...
I just pick up my dog from Lori Be Pet Center. I have been using them for years. I have always had good service and will continue to use them. I notice when I got home that my dog had a personalize scarf on. How sweet of her to take the time to do that. Thank you Lori Be Pet Center and a very Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Onecent

My husband and I sat here and waited to see how long it would take before someone like you, who sits and waits for a post to hit. TO ATTACK.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Dear OneCent,

If you feel I have attacked you, I think you should report me to admin.

No love,
mAlice

Onecent

Who won the bet?

He did. He seems to think it is a waste of time to say anything nice about small business in this town. Someone always wants to take something postive anyone say about anyone in our small town and turn it into a joke. Its a shame isn't it. It's Christmas, I say people like that, are just above homeless, you feel bad for them, but then wonder how they got that way and why they don't try harder to change.

Otter

Nothing to see here
He did. He seems to think it is a waste of time to say anything nice about small business in this town. Someone always wants to take something postive anyone say about anyone in our small town and turn it into a joke. Its a shame isn't it. It's Christmas, I say people like that, are just above homeless, you feel bad for them, but then wonder how they got that way and why they don't try harder to change.

:shrug: Kinda hard to judge when a person comes on and touts a business with their first post. If you had been a regular poster, your post would have been taken differently. As it is, with less than 5 posts, you have no forum cred.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy

Who's above homeless? What the hell does that mean?

So, the both of you knew you would get the response AND your original post was the very first one by this name?

:killingme

I guess I am now above homeless and will take my sign and sleep out in my camper tonight, I just have to make sure I have enough propane for the heater and the satellite dish is pointed in the right direction. :huggy:

Merry 'Effing Christmas to you. :huggy:

:shrug: Kinda hard to judge when a person comes on and touts a business with their first post. If you had been a regular poster, your post would have been taken differently. As it is, with less than 5 posts, you have no forum cred.

:wurd:

mAlice

professional daydreamer

In addition, there have been numerous threads in the past about Lori-be, and none of them had anything good to say.

KVF323

if you really did want to help Lori out being a local business, and you knew everyone was going to come on here and bash you, why would u do that? After seeing u had no previous posts and came on here just to say that, puts a bad taste in my mouth, i think you may have lost yourself or "Lori" new customers.