Catamarans - Hell's Kitchen ....Anyone go?

nikisonny

They have Robert from the Hell's Kitchen show at Catamaran's. Was just curious if anyone went today and how it was. I tried to make a reservation earlier but they were booked until 10:00. Guess I'll wait til next weekend.

itsalingthing

Friend of mine went. Said it was great. Said that there were 7 past Hell's Kitchen contestants there tonight including the last winner Danny. She said that everything was great including the dessert and she brought back a menu for me to peek at. Was going to try for next weekend too.

She had a great picture of the Hell's Kitchen Ice sculpture they had there....

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I already thought their kitchen was Hell. Especially after it caught fire a few years ago.

Danzig

very good food tonight.

Attachments

• all5.jpg
    all5.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 400
  • catamarans1.jpg
    catamarans1.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 336

Dukesdad

They have Robert from the Hell's Kitchen show at Catamaran's. Was just curious if anyone went today and how it was. I tried to make a reservation earlier but they were booked until 10:00. Guess I'll wait til next weekend.

No reservations needed here. Come on up, we'll fire up the grill and call it Hell's backyard. :smoochy:

C

CalvertNewbie

Friend of mine went. Said it was great. Said that there were 7 past Hell's Kitchen contestants there tonight including the last winner Danny. She said that everything was great including the dessert and she brought back a menu for me to peek at. Was going to try for next weekend too.

She had a great picture of the Hell's Kitchen Ice sculpture they had there....

I had heard Robert was going there. Hubby and I love that show. Wow, I didn't know they were going to have other contestants there too. Here in somd? I can imagine their ride down rte 4, passing all the fields and open land, wondering where the heck they were going? :lol:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
I had heard Robert was going there. Hubby and I love that show. Wow, I didn't know they were going to have other contestants there too. Here in somd? I can imagine their ride down rte 4, passing all the fields and open land, wondering where the heck they were going? :lol:

You act these people are celeberties, they are just some old random donkies that got selected to be on a reality show. I'd bet alot of them live in places that are more rural that we are here.

You must have come from the concrete jungle. Please don't bring anymore down here. We liked it the way it was! :sarcasm:

C

CalvertNewbie

You act these people are celeberties, they are just some old random donkies that got selected to be on a reality show. I'd bet alot of them live in places that are more rural that we are here.

Oh I was joking, hence the :lol: at the end of my post. And I'd hardly classify them as celebrities, just said we liked the show. If I was that impressed, I'd have been there.

You must have come from the concrete jungle. Please don't bring anymore down here. We liked it the way it was! :sarcasm:

I did indeed come from the concrete jungle but I'm quite happy here. In fact I'm never leaving. Don't worry, I'm not bringing any other Yankees down here to upset the locals. :killingme

JosephIV

I had heard about this on the radio.

I gave the Restaurant a chance a year ago and didn't care for the food. My steak was overcooked and my salad was wilted. Hopefully the staff or management has changed.

I would hope that the uber-chefs cooked some great meals. My wife loves the Hells Kitchen show. Women love drama.

C

CalvertNewbie

Well thank god. There are only so many hard crabs to go around.

:killingme

I had heard about this on the radio.

I gave the Restaurant a chance a year ago and didn't care for the food. My steak was overcooked and my salad was wilted. Hopefully the staff or management has changed.

I would hope that the uber-chefs cooked some great meals. My wife loves the Hells Kitchen show. Women love drama.

Women love drama? Yes we do, yes we do. I love to watch Ramsey bark orders and tell everyone how badly they suck. Guess it's because I always had to be PC at work. Ya know, couldn't hurt anyone's feelings. :lol:

sexy_pants

I went on Sunday for Valentines Day. The food was great!!! The service was ok. The inside is very close and cluttered together. There was a family in there; mother, father, daughter (in her 20's) that were extremely loud and talked the entired time. For the fact that they were very loud and across the room from me, i couldn't sit and enjoy my dinner and will not go back.