Solomons Christmas Walk

poster

was supposed to be last weekend.
Does anyone know if it was put off till this weekend due to the weather?
Just wondering, I missed it last weekend and don't want to miss it again if by chance it got cancelled.

Agee

Went off as scheduled, as far as the Lighted boat parade you didn't miss much only three boats :ohwell:

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
Went off as scheduled, as far as the Lighted boat parade you didn't miss much only three boats :ohwell:

Were you at the pier?

We were very disappointed with the boat show this year... I even took the grandbabies.... (only 2 of them)... Sunny had a good time but it was an expensive evening for me for only 3 boats.

Agee

Were you at the pier?

We were very disappointed with the boat show this year... I even took the grandbabies.... (only 2 of them)... Sunny had a good time but it was an expensive evening for me for only 3 boats.

Parked down @ the traffic circle on the point. I think the weather chased many boats away?

Agee

How disappointing. That's it... I'm going to decorate Dem's boat and me and her will join the parade next year...:starcat:

:howdy:

Dems out on the water at night, are you sure about that? :whistle:

Don't forget the grill...

frequentflier

happy to be living

I was down on the island Friday night and it was packed. A lot of people came in the store on Sat asking if the boat parade was still on...I am truly surprized it wasn't cancelled due to the weather.

Im_Me

I got there too late to see the boats, but my friends that were there said it was a big disappointment.