Tattoos

Hardcrab

Hello All,

Can anybody recommend one of the local tattoo parlors? Which ones are good? bad? who to go to? Thanks.

Hardcrab

FIREMAN

Red Octopus in Prince Fredrick, you pay a little more but the quality of the work is out standing.
I also heard Ink Wizard at the intersection of RT 4 and 235 does good work.

G

giggles04

Originally posted by RoseRed
Underground Tattoo next to the old K-Mart.

Underground is probably the only place that I'd go to. My sister got hers there... not a bad price... and great work too:)

SxyPrincess

I got my tattoo at Mystic in Waldorf. Ask for Dana--he's the BEST! Eternal Buzz does some really great work, also.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Eternal Buzz is no good. I have a green dolphin on my back thanks to Buzzy.

Ink Wizard is no good. A decent at best butterfly on my hip from them.

Wicked lines I've heard great things about.

I've personally had great success with Souther Maryland Tattoo in White Plains. They are a little pricey but Jason does awsome work. I have a daisy on my back that he did free hand.

Lilly

The Original Lilly
Red Octopus is way too expensive. I have had friends that have been completely ripped off there! The quality of the work there is good but I wouldn't say it is heads above the other options.
I would reccomend Wicked Lines as well. Thier prices are much more reasonable and I have seen nothing but outstanding work from them.

blueeyes76

i got my tattoo at southern maryland tattoo, jason did mine also.

i've heard great things about martin at mystic tattoo. one lady i know has 6 tattoos and she's gotten everyone of them there. she adores martin, he's a great artist.

fuzzyng

Wicked Lines, hands down... one of the guys in there I went to school with... also, their prices are good and their quality is too... also, their piercing prices are cheap... never got a tatoo, but know peeps who have done both there and were very happy