Mixing Bowl

bulldog

Had a great lunch there today.
They offered a "super special" that has never been on the menu. Meat loaf, green beans and roasted red taters. I have never been a meat loaf fan, but I ordered it cause the server said it was so good and that the green beans were the best ever. Okay, I'll bite...give me the super special.
Well, she did not lie...it was an awesome meal. Like I said, not a meat loaf fan, but this was very, very good and the beans were as good as any I have had. The owner/chef came out to see how we liked it and said they will be adding it to the menu.
Awesome lunch, thanks Mixing Bowl. Love it when a small, local place does well.

Had a great lunch there today.
They offered a "super special" that has never been on the menu. Meat loaf, green beans and roasted red taters. I have never been a meat loaf fan, but I ordered it cause the server said it was so good and that the green beans were the best ever. Okay, I'll bite...give me the super special.
Well, she did not lie...it was an awesome meal. Like I said, not a meat loaf fan, but this was very, very good and the beans were as good as any I have had. The owner/chef came out to see how we liked it and said they will be adding it to the menu.
Awesome lunch, thanks Mixing Bowl. Love it when a small, local place does well.

Where is it?

Where is it?

On one of the side streets behind Arbys in Lex Park, closer to the 235 side.

I usually get a chef salad there, always fresh. Fast, waitresses are great, always busy during the lunch hour.

Attachments

• mapdata.gif
    mapdata.gif
    13.6 KB · Views: 78