Driving Like An Idiot

I would like to take a moment to use this public forum and apologize to the world and everyone who had to share the road with me this past year. I commute to my job and spend roughly 600 hours a year driving to and fro and I would like to say that if I had to grade myself for my past years driving habits I would get an F for both my patience and anxiousness behind the wheel. My resolution for 2010 will be for me to drive more considerately and stop thinking I own the road.

//Signed//

The not wanting to be an inconsiderate Maryland roadway user.

Post the make, model and plate # so we can grade you on any improvements...

We'll be watching.....:evil:

And for the slowpokes who insist on driving 30 MPH in the left hand lane while driving in a 55 MPH posted roadway, Maryland has a slow moving traffic yield rule. Please study up on the Maryland DMV traffic yield laws and I will control my actions as well.

D

dems4me

I would like to take a moment to use this public forum and apologize to the world and everyone who had to share the road with me this past year. I commute to my job and spend roughly 600 hours a year driving to and fro and I would like to say that if I had to grade myself for my past years driving habits I would get an F for both my patience and anxiousness behind the wheel. My resolution for 2010 will be for me to drive more considerately and stop thinking I own the road.

//Signed//

Only 600 hours a year?? :lightweight: :lmao: Good job on wanting to be a better mortorist though!! :buddies:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
And for the slowpokes who insist on driving 55 MPH in the left hand lane while driving in a 55 MPH posted roadway, Maryland has a slow moving traffic yield rule. Please study up on the Maryland DMV traffic yield laws and I will control my actions as well.
:fixed: :beltway: :branchavenue: :rte301: :rte4: :rte5:

I am only trying to help myself in recognizing my undesirable driving habits. A public forum is basically like a court of peers. If you don't understand the phrase" court of peers" then you have not, the capacity to embrace, your own accountability.

PsyOps

Pixelated
And for the slowpokes who insist on driving 30 MPH in the left hand lane while driving in a 55 MPH posted roadway, Maryland has a slow moving traffic yield rule. Please study up on the Maryland DMV traffic yield laws and I will control my actions as well.

Come on... Really? Who drives 30 in a 55 around here, in any lane?

:ohwell:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I had to grade myself for my past years driving habits I would get an F for both my patience and anxiousness behind the wheel.

Those are attitudes, not behaviors

Use your turn signals (both for turning and changing lanes)
Turn right into the right lane
Pay attention to what you're doing.
One of the best driving habits you can develop is to look as far as possible down the road ahead of you.

SA475

"Mark It Zero"

A-effing-MEN

smilin

BOXER NATION

//Signed//

Very nice mea culpe! Good luck! Hope more emulate your actions..

TheOne

Why can't people make it easier on everyone. If you are driving and you see someone catch you from behind, move to the right. It is not hard. It doesn't matter if you agree with someone speeding or not. It is safer if you move out of the way, than to have the speeder go around. Being considerate goes both ways.