Grocery Store Hell

Black-Francis

Why can't people just pick up a couple things (the essentials)..... All these crazy people shop like they are going to be stranded for 2 weeks.....I don't get it....:confused:

lovinmaryland

Why can't people just pick up a couple things (the essentials)..... All these crazy people shop like they are going to be stranded for 2 weeks.....I don't get it....:confused:

Well Christmas is coming so maybe they are picking up the essentials and stuff for Christmas dinner :shrug:

Vince

They always act like this around here and I could never figure out why. :confused:

Yeah, I guess you have a point.....I didn't even think of that....You so smart!!

:smack: You forgot pretty.

I agree with you on the whole grocery thing. I wanted to stop on the way home and top off the truck (diesel) but I know that is going to be a cluster #### getting into stations that have it because everyone and their mother is getting gas as well... So I will slip into Hughesville later on this evening and fill up there, swing into the firehouse to fix a computer problem and rocket on home to get ready to play on the ATV's. :yay:

Toxick

Splat

We go grocery shopping every other Friday, and today is our Friday. Plus all the Christmas dinner trimmings. Not looking forward to tonight :p.

Black-Francis

:smack: You forgot pretty.

I agree with you on the whole grocery thing. I wanted to stop on the way home and top off the truck (diesel) but I know that is going to be a cluster #### getting into stations that have it because everyone and their mother is getting gas as well... So I will slip into Hughesville later on this evening and fill up there, swing into the firehouse to fix a computer problem and rocket on home to get ready to play on the ATV's. :yay:

Not to mention peoples manners in the grocery store......unbelievable!!!

J

jp2854

christmas this year is going to suck for me as I can't have any red meat and my mom is making something red meat I bet. so i guess i will get the potatoes and veggies that she makes unless she makes me something else who knows what she will do.

I am on what you call the blandest diet on earth due to right side pain :(

mgdbaa

They always act like this around here and I could never figure out why. :confused:
Thats funny. I remember when things you to run so smoothly around here. Then all the out of towners came to southern maryland and turned this place upside down. No common sense and a they drive like idiots. Things used to be peaceful and friendly. Everyone is so up tight and greedy. They are always in a hurry and have no manners or repect for others and very snooty like they are so much better then everyone else.

I'm lucky - I'm usually able to go to stores, to include grocery stores, when few others are around (i.e. in the middle of the day). But, I ran out this morning to get a few things at McKay's in Leonardtown, and it was packed.

I was thinking, 'WTF! Do these people not have jobs!' It's one thing to walk around a grocery store unconsciously singing 'Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow ...', and have the occasional stranger smile at you like you're crazy - but, when you're doing it and run into 3 or 4 people that you know ...

I am SO glad I got my essentials yesterday. Today was spent getting ready for the storm, gas, cleaned the pellet stove, ran to Radio Shack to get a present, packing up now to make a recycle run.