Roads

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
235 is plowed but you need to take it easy because it's still rough. I just ran out to pick up some stuff (and test my AWD :jet:) and the problem isn't whether *you* can drive - it's the yahoos out there who can't. And there are a lot of them.

wojo's girl

235 is plowed but you need to take it easy because it's still rough. I just ran out to pick up some stuff (and test my AWD :jet:) and the problem isn't whether *you* can drive - it's the yahoos out there who can't. And there are a lot of them.

Thanks so much for the fast reply....

sunflower

Loving My Life...
Wirelessly posted (SCH-U350/1.0 NetFront/3.0.22.2.18 (GUI) MMP/2.0)

State police dont want you out! :lol:

Pingsteal

That Gin & Juicers hunk.

Yeah it's never really yourself you have to worry about. It's the other idiots.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yeah it's never really yourself you have to worry about. It's the other idiots.

You know, I've only heard one person ever admit that they can't drive in snow. Even people who grew up in Hawaii and are experiencing their first snow ever in their lives will insist that they can drive in it just fine.

O

ohsnoes

You know, I've only heard one person ever admit that they can't drive in snow. Even people who grew up in Hawaii and are experiencing their first snow ever in their lives will insist that they can drive in it just fine.

Here's #2. I am terrified of snow and ice and I won't drive in it unless I am at work when it starts. Then I white knuckle it all the way home with my heart trying to pound out of my chest.

Zguy28

No matter how good a driver you are in the snow, AWD can quickly turn into All-Wheel Slide if you don't pay attention for a split-second.

Severa

Common sense ain't common
Real time traffic update from Pingsteal:
Hermanville Road is TERRIBLE
Chancellor's Run is starting to deteriorate, especially toward the Great Mills end
Great Mills Road from Chancellors Run up to the base is plowed but starting to get covered again

Lexib_

Blah.. Blah...Blah
Real time traffic update from Pingsteal:
Hermanville Road is TERRIBLE
Chancellor's Run is starting to deteriorate, especially toward the Great Mills end
Great Mills Road from Chancellors Run up to the base is plowed but starting to get covered again

Seriously... Please don't go out unless you have to!! The roads are not good

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Seriously... Please don't go out unless you have to!! The roads are not good

Especially since we're getting nailed again. :lol:

Don't even go out if you have to. There's nothing you absolutely cannot live without right now.

SoMdDude

Just look at the roads on the news traffic cameras... if the highways are still snowed over after plows have been on them all day...what do you think a rinky dink road like 235 will be like?