Real Bible Prophesy, discussed.

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
:howdy: Prophesy is for those that believe, 1 Corinthians 14:22b link HERE.

There are two kinds of prophesies being unconditional or conditional.

The "conditional" prophesy is if one does right then right will happen, and if one does wrong then wrong will happen, as it is conditional.

So the "unconditional" prophesies are the most interesting because those have to be correct and true or else it is not a real prophesy.

God said in the Bible about His prophesy that God tells the beginning prophesies from the end and tells the end prophesies in the beginning, Isaiah 49:9-10 link HERE. That is why in the New Testament it tells the beginning John 1:1-3, while in the old Testament it prophesies the last days as in Genesis 49 link HERE, and in that link the name of "Judah" (verses 8-12) mean the Jewish people as the name "Jew" means a person from Judah as in the tribe of Judah, and all the other names listed there means different prophesies for different peoples. Like "Dan" link means "Danish" and Danish means the tribe of Dan, which is equivalent to Denmark as in mark of Den or Dan because there is no vowels in the Hebrew language so there is no real difference between Dan or mark of Den. And the other prophesies given per each name in Genesis 49 concerning the "last days" are referring to other peoples and other Countries.

A great reference book and link is the "United States and Britain in Prophesy" linked HERE.

And the only way to correctly understand the best of Bible Prophesies is to know that it all revolves around the "Kingdom of God on earth as it is in Heaven" (a big prophesy from Jesus link), and that is why Adam and Eve were first put here on earth was to put the Kingdom on earth, and that is why Jesus is referred to as the King of Kings, and that is why all the best of prophesies are telling about that same coming Kingdom of God - on earth as it is in Heaven.

:wah: ..... :getdown:

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Blog-o-sphere

God said in the Bible about His prophesy that God tells the beginning prophesies from the end and tells the end prophesies in the beginning, Isaiah 49:9-10 link HERE. That is why in the New Testament it tells the beginning John 1:1-3, while in the old Testament it prophesies the last days as in Genesis 49 link HERE,

:coffee: Another cool thing about God telling the future in the past and explaining the past in the future (and most things are past history now), is that the New Testament tells that one day is as a thousand years to God, 2 Peter 3:8 link HERE, and many religious people say the Bible records only some 6,000 years of history link, and so that 6,000 years equates to six (6) days as 2 Peter 3:8 says "a thousand years is as one day", and that makes the 7,000th year as the seventh day sabbath day link, as the end of 6,000 (5,999 + 1) marks the beginning of the 7,000 as the 7th day of this week, and that is why it is called the millennium as that means 1,000 years as in Revelations 20:2-8 link HERE. That means the millennium is the sabbath day for God which is therefore the coming thousand year rest. Note that it is not Sunday as Sunday is the first (1st) day of each week link as in honor of the day of the sun, but not the Son.

Now a lot of people do claim that the entire earth is only 6,000 years old because the Bible seems to show only 6,000 years, but that misses the hidden message that each 6,000 years there must be a 1,000 year day of rest, because God has to obey His own command as God can not lie, link = Hebrews 6:18, so God said every 7th day and that means both before and after these 6,000 known years there was a thousand year sabbath before and now coming soon after is the thousand year millennium of Revelations 20:2-8 link HERE.

So we go back to the beginning of the Bible to explain the end time prophesies, and in the first chapter of the Bible is Genesis where it tells of the 6 days of creation that we can now understand to have been some 6,000 years long because each day is a thousand years, and since we know that God tells the end time from the beginning times then Genesis 1 link HERE is the prophesy describing the 6,000 years that are now slowly ending in today's end times, and that also equates that since the creation of mankind was done at the end of those 6,000 years (on the 6th day link) then that means the latter day salvation of creating the sons and daughters of God happens as this latter 6th day ends.

So everything just falls right in place like it was all meant to be, amen.

:drummer:

bcp

In My Opinion
but you dont believe in God and follow the Bible,
Why should anyone listen to your non-Christian opinion of a Book you dont understand?

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Blog-o-sphere

but you dont believe in God and follow the Bible,

:coffee: You do not speak for what I believe or for what I follow, as no one else speaks for me.

Why should anyone listen to your non-Christian opinion of a Book you dont understand?

:coffee: That is the beauty of starting this in my own thread where it need not bother anyone else, and if one wants to join in then I welcome anyone to say or post anything, and anyone wanting to ignore this discussion thread is free to ignore it.

I wish some other person would post some really interesting religion stuff, so I decided to do it myself.

:duel:

T

toppick08

:coffee: You do not speak for what I believe or for what I follow, as no one else speaks for me.

:coffee: That is the beauty of starting this in my own thread where it need not bother anyone else, and if one wants to join in then I welcome anyone to say or post anything, and anyone wanting to ignore this discussion thread is free to ignore it.

I wish some other person would post some really interesting religion stuff, so I decided to do it myself.

The Pope does,...:shrug:.....glad he got knocked on his holy ass......:yay:

foodcritic

Sadly, you neglect your bible and refer to Philadelphia COG as your source. Instead of using the bible as your primary source.

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Blog-o-sphere

Sadly, you neglect your bible and refer to Philadelphia COG as your source. Instead of using the bible as your primary source.

:howdy: I do not recommend that Church but that book I do highly recommend and it does use Bible references as its source.

See "The United States and Britain in Prophesy" online at the link HERE.

And that link has that book online so it is not a connection to that Church at all.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
And that link has that book online so it is not a connection to that Church at all.
No connection other than being authored by one of the church's leaders. Does it not cause the slightest stir of thought within you why that book is available only through them?

Of course, it does make sense why you wish to push a given message without considering the messenger, because you similarly want people to believe CS reform is justified without considering that the lone man advocating it is a crackpot.

:lmao:

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Blog-o-sphere

No connection other than being authored by one of the church's leaders. Does it not cause the slightest stir of thought within you why that book is available only through them?

:howdy: Welcome to the crazy religious fanaticism, my old friend.

I guess you missed the point that the link I gave is NOT to that Church but just to the text of that book and not to the Church.

And the book was not authored by a person from that Church but that Church - the Philadelphia Church of God (PCG), is one of many Churches that broke away from the much larger Worldwide Church of God (WCG), and its leader and founder Mr. Herbert W. Armstrong wrote the book on the link and not the PCG.

After Mr Armstrong died in 1986 then the big WCG broke up into smaller Church groups, and the books by Armstrong became a legal dispute fought over in Court for many years, until finally it was settled that the PCG bought all of Mr Armstrong's copyrights from the WCG, and so ever after the PCG still gives away all their material for free just as Mr Armstrong told us all to do.

And the PCG is not some evil cult as it means well and they are just a bit mixed up.

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Blog-o-sphere

Another cool thing about God telling the future in the past and explaining the past in the future (and most things are past history now), is that the New Testament tells that one day is as a thousand years to God, 2 Peter 3:8 link HERE, and many religious people say the Bible records only some 6,000 years of history link, and so that 6,000 years equates to six (6) days as 2 Peter 3:8 says "a thousand years is as one day", and that makes the 7,000th year as the seventh day sabbath day link, as the end of 6,000 (5,999 + 1) marks the beginning of the 7,000 as the 7th day of this week, and that is why it is called the millennium as that means 1,000 years as in Revelations 20:2-8 link HERE. That means the millennium is the sabbath day for God which is therefore the coming thousand year rest. Note that it is not Sunday as Sunday is the first (1st) day of each week link as in honor of the day of the sun, but not the Son.

Now a lot of people do claim that the entire earth is only 6,000 years old because the Bible seems to show only 6,000 years, but that misses the hidden message that each 6,000 years there must be a 1,000 year day of rest, because God has to obey His own command as God can not lie, link = Hebrews 6:18, so God said every 7th day and that means both before and after these 6,000 known years there was a thousand year sabbath before and now coming soon after is the thousand year millennium of Revelations 20:2-8 link HERE.

So we go back to the beginning of the Bible to explain the end time prophesies, and in the first chapter of the Bible is Genesis where it tells of the 6 days of creation that we can now understand to have been some 6,000 years long because each day is a thousand years, and since we know that God tells the end time from the beginning times then Genesis 1 link HERE is the prophesy describing the 6,000 years that are now slowly ending in today's end times, and that also equates that since the creation of mankind was done at the end of those 6,000 years (on the 6th day link) then that means the latter day salvation of creating the sons and daughters of God happens as this latter 6th day ends.

So everything just falls right in place like it was all meant to be, amen.

:coffee: In the very first sentence of the Bible is the creation of the Heavens and the Earth (big Bang) and then in verse 2 the earth is covered by water and darkness. The point being is that there was a big huge space of time between Genesis 1:1 and 1:2 link HERE, because after the creation in the first place then there was war in the heavens and that is when the earth became "void" and covered by water and darkness which could have taken millions or billions of years, and what happened next is told in Psalm 104:30 "Thou sendest forth thy spirit, they are created: and thou renewest the face of the earth" link HERE, and that is what is being told in Genesis 1:2 is re-new-ing the face of the earth, as first it was created, then it was ruined, then it was repaired and made new or re-new, and then started those final 6,000 years as we are ending in today.

Marie

:coffee: In the very first sentence of the Bible is the creation of the Heavens and the Earth (big Bang) and then in verse 2 the earth is covered by water and darkness. The point being is that there was a big huge space of time between Genesis 1:1 and 1:2 link HERE, because after the creation in the first place then there was war in the heavens and that is when the earth became "void" and covered by water and darkness which could have taken millions or billions of years, and what happened next is told in Psalm 104:30 "Thou sendest forth thy spirit, they are created: and thou renewest the face of the earth" link HERE, and that is what is being told in Genesis 1:2 is re-new-ing the face of the earth, as first it was created, then it was ruined, then it was repaired and made new or re-new, and then started those final 6,000 years as we are ending in today.

Nope, no big Bang in order to have a bang you need something to cause it. God created the earth,ex nihilo out of nothing.
No Gap theory either, 6 literal 24 hour days in secession. Your reading into the text rather than reading the text.
Although some scholars embrace the timing of your war in heaven theory angels are created beings. I would go fourth day or 5th day "But the more common teaching of theologians is that the angels were created at the same time as the visible universe." The Plural Let us refers to the God Head.
Nice try.....
Different subject your common understanding about sin that is so widely taught, that it means missing the mark.
Sin is far more grievous than that because of whom its against.
That definition comes from the Hebrew word hatta't which is often used as an offense against another person, a violation of an agreed standard for a relationship there is no evidence it ever had the archers meaning the few text that use it that way are metaphors. What it really means though is an act of rebellion against the creator.
pes~a refers to actions that breach relationships between people and nations and typically is cruelty or when against a leader a revolt. so your definition of sin misses the mark!

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Blog-o-sphere

Nope, no big Bang in order to have a bang you need something to cause it. God created the earth, ex nihilo out of nothing.

:coffee: When I say "big bang" then I am saying that God created the Heavens and the Earth.

I see the "Big Bang" as a scientific proof of the creation, just as Intelligent design shows a creator God.

The Big Bang is equivalent to "out of nothing" (ex nihilo).

Different subject your common understanding about sin that is so widely taught, that it means missing the mark.
Sin is far more grievous than that because of whom its against.
What it really means though is an act of rebellion against the creator.

:coffee: What you are missing is that God is trying to teach people and not to punish people.

Sin is given to us as instruction to make us better people and thus closer to God, and sin is our own failure as we miss the mark, but God is not injured or offended by our sins.

Sin is not any rebellion against God, as sin is more correctly a rebellion against our self because in sinning we harm our self.

And the loving Father God is NOT waiting to strike people down because of our sins.

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Blog-o-sphere

A great reference book and link is the "United States and Britain in Prophesy" linked HERE.

And the only way to correctly understand the best of Bible Prophesies is to know that it all revolves around the "Kingdom of God on earth as it is in Heaven" (a big prophesy from Jesus link), and that is why Adam and Eve were first put here on earth was to put the Kingdom on earth, and that is why Jesus is referred to as the King of Kings, and that is why all the best of prophesies are telling about that same coming Kingdom of God - on earth as it is in Heaven.

Perhaps the best and most striking prophesy in the Bible is this one by Jesus (Yesu);

Matthew 24:14
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
KJV, link.

Here is the "sign" of the end times, and that also means that "this gospel" is NOT preached in the whole world until the end times.

That verse says the "gospel of the kingdom" and that is NOT any such gospel of going to Heaven or burning in any Hell - no. That is NOT a gospel about believing in Jesus and being saved - no. The gospel of the "Kingdom of God" is about the kingdom to come "on earth as it is in heaven".

And there really are other "gospels" as in Mark 1:1 link which is the starting of the gospel about Jesus, and then on in verse 14 Jesus is preaching His gospel of the kingdom.

So there are the popular gospels that preach about Jesus as the gospels of Jesus, but when Jesus preached than His gospel was NOT about Himself as Jesus preached another gospel about the Kingdom of God.

There really is a big difference in preaching about Jesus - and preaching the message that Jesus preached.

libby

The Pope does,...:shrug:.....glad he got knocked on his holy ass......:yay:

Wow! You've usually been the voice of kindness among in all of the disagreements; injecting humor and hugs.
What a mean thing to say. Regardless of whether or not you agree with him, he's an 80+ year old man.

T

toppick08

Wow! You've usually been the voice of kindness among in all of the disagreements; injecting humor and hugs.
What a mean thing to say. Regardless of whether or not you agree with him, he's an 80+ year old man.

He's a big boy, he'll be ok.....

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Perhaps the best and most striking prophesy in the Bible is this one by Jesus (Yesu);
"And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. KJV, link.
Here is the "sign" of the end times, and that also means that "this gospel" is NOT preached in the whole world until the end times.
WRONG!

That verse says the "gospel of the kingdom" and that is NOT any such gospel of going to Heaven or burning in any Hell - no. That is NOT a gospel about believing in Jesus and being saved - no. The gospel of the "Kingdom of God" is about the kingdom to come "on earth as it is in heaven".
WRONG!

And there really are other "gospels" as in Mark 1:1 link which is the starting of the gospel about Jesus, and then on in verse 14 Jesus is preaching His gospel of the kingdom.
So there are the popular gospels that preach about Jesus as the gospels of Jesus, but when Jesus preached than His gospel was NOT about Himself as Jesus preached another gospel about the Kingdom of God.
There really is a big difference in preaching about Jesus - and preaching the message that Jesus preached.
WRONG!.
Strike 1: If you hadn't spent the majority of your years following false doctrines, you'd know that the Gospel HAS BEEN PREACHED in all nations since the late 90's.
Strike 2: The Gospel of the kingdom is ALL about Heaven and the avoidance of Hell.
Strike 3: In the words of a good umpire; You're outta hear JPC! The Gospels ARE about Jesus, about God and from God. Inspiration for them comes from God and even Satan knows that Jesus is God. And since he does, where does that put you? Below Satan if that's possible? Don't even try to argue that point! The evidence is overwhelming for it. It would only make you look more foolish on this public forum.

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Blog-o-sphere

I must agree with you every way.

I too thought more of that poster and it was not well done.

And the Pope surely did not deserve to be dragged down, and that Woman did wrong in attacking the Pope.

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Blog-o-sphere

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
KJV, link.

There is said to be a coming time of tribulation Matthew 24:29-30 and then comes the Kingdom of God on earth as it is in Heaven.

Many believe the Church or the Christian Church or congregation or their own type of Christians make up the "bride of Christ" as Jesus returning to meet His bride, but that is not correct.

It is the Kingdom of God coming to earth as the new Jerusalem (city of peace) that is the bride = Revelations 21:2.

Jesus Himself is the true Church (or congregation of believers / disciples) as the Church is part of Christ waiting for His bride.

All of humanity makes up the body of Christ as Christ is divided Romans 12:4-5.

And at the "last supper" Jesus gave the broke bread and He gave a big message when he said to "do this in remembrance" Luke 22:19, because we are to remember that His body is "broken" as is the Church body is broken today, 1 Corinthians 12:12.

This is why all the Churches (including non-Christian) make up the body of Christ, and then at the so called "second coming" it will be repairing the divide and uniting as one body, then bringing the bride as the Kingdom to earth as it is in Heaven.