In the Company of Friends, Inc., A Pet Sanctuary

Unbelievable

Spay and Neuter Your Pets
Pet sanctuary in Calvert County (situated on Reverie Acres) focusing on elderly and hard to place animals. Looking forward to working with everyone. Happy Holidays!

changeling

Meet our newest addition, Annie. We just got her out of Tri-County yesterday. She's 10+, blind, and happy as can be. We hope she'll be with us for a long time.

Attachments

• annie.jpg
    annie.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 121

tes218

Meet our newest addition, Annie. We just got her out of Tri-County yesterday. She's 10+, blind, and happy as can be. We hope she'll be with us for a long time.

She's beautiful! Thank you so much for saving her. I know she will love being with you.

Unbelievable

:howdy: Hope Annie does well, good luck w/ the new sanctuary.

Thanks, Annie is beginning to adjust quite well. She's sleeping soundly on her bed in front of the TV. Looking at her so peacefully at rest reconfirms why we want to give the older animals a chance to live out their last days, months and/or years in peace and comfort. So what if they can't quite wait to get out the door to go to the bathroom, that wagging tail when they hear your voice is enough to know that the small things don't matter.:smoochy:

Unbelievable

Contact email for In the Company of Friends, Inc.

Thanks, Annie is beginning to adjust quite well. She's sleeping soundly on her bed in front of the TV. Looking at her so peacefully at rest reconfirms why we want to give the older animals a chance to live out their last days, months and/or years in peace and comfort. So what if they can't quite wait to get out the door to go to the bathroom, that wagging tail when they hear your voice is enough to know that the small things don't matter.:smoochy:

We'll have our website up and running some time next week but, in the meantime, if anyone needs to get in touch with us you can reach us at aidon904@yahoo.com. We hope everyone had a wonderful holiday.:howdy:

stoppingby

I'd really admire people like you who place their interest in those that are least adoptable. Bless you and best of luck.

Unbelievable

Non-judgmental

Thank you, it's something we've wanted to do for a long time and we're blessed that we have the time.:howdy:

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have a need for our services. We don't pass judgment and we won't question your reasoning. The welfare of the animal is our primary concern and only you know best whether or not you can deal with whatever issues you may be having. All communications will be kept confidential. While we may not be able to take every animal due to our currently limited facilities, we will do our best to help and we will have a waiting list if it comes to that. The facilities will be growing over the next year so don't give up hope.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have a need for our services. We don't pass judgment and we won't question your reasoning. The welfare of the animal is our primary concern and only you know best whether or not you can deal with whatever issues you may be having. All communications will be kept confidential. While we may not be able to take every animal due to our currently limited facilities, we will do our best to help and we will have a waiting list if it comes to that. The facilities will be growing over the next year so don't give up hope.

:howdy:
It was nice seeing you yesterday.
The animals feel very safe with you and your family. You have a big heart and a gentle spirit.

Unbelievable

:howdy:
It was nice seeing you yesterday.
The animals feel very safe with you and your family. You have a big heart and a gentle spirit.

Thank you, hope I didn't come off as a ranting maniac! I realize my mode of thinking with regard to animals and their behavior is not quite in line with the majority. :whistle: Have a wonderful day.:howdy:

frequentflier

happy to be living
Thank you, hope I didn't come off as a ranting maniac! I realize my mode of thinking with regard to animals and their behavior is not quite in line with the majority. :whistle: Have a wonderful day.:howdy:

Please post when Joyce from Pets With Disabilities will be on the Today show. I think a lot of local people will want to tape/tivo/watch it!