Help

softcrab

The rabbit is eating tree - some kind of pine. What do I need to do?

The ferret is drinking the tree water, and I put preservative in it. What should I do?

I don't want to not let the animals run the house; nor do I want to get rid of a real tree.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America

The ferret is drinking the tree water, and I put preservative in it. What should I do?

I don't want to not let the animals run the house; nor do I want to get rid of a real tree.
Have another Bud.

Black-Francis

You sure have a lot of issues today!!!

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad

ask you husband

Graymatter

Gun

frequentflier

happy to be living

Can you use tin foil and cover the top of the tree stand? That water could make your animals really sick.
Make sure the rabbit doesn't eat any tinsel or ornaments and especially the live lights. That would not be pretty.

bookrat

Turn off the Cartoon Channel and go outside, play in the snow and get some fresh air!!