Adopting ferrets!

ThundeRChunkY

I've noticed this section doesn't get used much. lol. but oh well maybe someone will come across this.

I'm super excited to say that I will be opening my home to a couple ferrets within the next week or so! I've been wanting one for years but just haven't had the time or money... or people willing to put up with them. Come on they're ADORABLE! :D

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I've never taken in a ferret - I leave that to Anna who does the small(er) animal rescue. I have heard they are like having very nosy/busy cats around and they like to investigate everything.

Sounds like a good plan if you are getting 2 as that gives them company. Let us know how it goes with them.

I've noticed this section doesn't get used much. lol. but oh well maybe someone will come across this.

I'm super excited to say that I will be opening my home to a couple ferrets within the next week or so! I've been wanting one for years but just haven't had the time or money... or people willing to put up with them. Come on they're ADORABLE! :D

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
YES - that's the great part - that and I hear they are very entertaining to have around! They also can be a bit faster than cats at sneaking out of open doorways I've heard. Of course sneaking out when it's 30 degrees outside might make them want to hurry back inside LOL.

can they be litter box or similarly trained?

softcrab

sleep

I have one since he was 8 weeks. He's 1 1/2 years now. They sleep like 15 hours in a 24 hour period, which is understandable because it's wide open the other 9. I liken mine to a living slinky or cartoon. Very lovable but likes to steal and stash. I have found my cd case, daughters DS games case and my tennis shoe in a drawer and stashed under the couch. Have fun.

DosGattos

We have four of them!! They are great little critters!! They can be pretty stinky sometimes though. Good luck and have fun with them.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
We have four of them!! They are great little critters!! They can be pretty stinky sometimes though. Good luck and have fun with them.

They stink. You may get used to the smell, but everyone that walks in your house will smell them whether they are de-smelled or not. JMHO

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
2 bonded ferrets seeking a home

I heard from Anna/Small Critter Rescue, and she has 2 bonded ferrets looking for a home. Here's what she says about them:

Hi again~ Im am looking to adopt out two very friendly lovable ferrets and they're very sad :( no one has ask for them so if you have been thinking about adopting them please email me, they are not hard to take care of and play just like cats so so cute but i have some new adoptee's comimg asap so i have to find these guys a good home, Thanks for reading, Sincerely~ Anna Bkind2animals Small Critter Rescue.

Let me know if you or someone you know is interested. I'll put you in touch with her.

Hoover

I had one a few years ago and had to get rid of it since CLe was allergic. They are great pets. She stayed and snuggled with my cat and they loved each other.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I've never had one, but have heard they are fun and entertaining, more so than most cats I hear.

I had one a few years ago and had to get rid of it since CLe was allergic. They are great pets. She stayed and snuggled with my cat and they loved each other.

TrueSOMDGirl

resident Spring Bunny
I heard from Anna/Small Critter Rescue, and she has 2 bonded ferrets looking for a home. Here's what she says about them:

Hi again~ Im am looking to adopt out two very friendly lovable ferrets and they're very sad :( no one has ask for them so if you have been thinking about adopting them please email me, they are not hard to take care of and play just like cats so so cute but i have some new adoptee's comimg asap so i have to find these guys a good home, Thanks for reading, Sincerely~ Anna Bkind2animals Small Critter Rescue.

Let me know if you or someone you know is interested. I'll put you in touch with her.

I would love to.