Cream of asparagus

If anyone knows the whereabouts of either of these two subjects, please call your local grocer. They are possibly traveling together. Possibly heading to a warmer locality.

Pictured wearing the colors last seen.

Attachments

• soup.jpg
    soup.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 50
  • dressing.jpg
    dressing.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 32

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
You could cream your own asparagus. Green or white, what is your preference?

KVF323

Warnuts has been buying out any and all foods containing asparagus, if u would like to find him just follow the gaseous green cloud :yay:

No one seems to be stocking it anymore. How odd.

Oh oh. I came home yesterday and found 9 cans of cream of aspragus. BS Gal had found it at McKays. If this goes like her toilet paper fixation I won't have room for any other cans in the kitchen soon.

:roflmao:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
I had it made with the white while in Germany. Most excellent. Giant had some the other day.

I saw white asparagus at McKays a couple weeks back. Was tempted to try it, but ended up going with the green. Based on your recommendations, I'll try it. :huggy:

Oh oh. I came home yesterday and found 9 cans of cream of aspragus. BS Gal had found it at McKays. If this goes like her toilet paper fixation I won't have room for any other cans in the kitchen soon.

But did she get any bottles of Creamy Italian Dressing? :jameo:

What do you put in it besides cream and asparagus?

salt, pepper a tiny bit of sauteed onion. The asparagus is simmered in chicken broth until tender. The you make a white sauce with half and half and add the chunks and some more broth. Some times I puree, but more often not. Not big on clean up.