Being "Green"

Spring10

Waiting for the light at Lowes, car with a "green" sticker on back window opens up the driver's side window, throws out a handful of trash, closes window and proceeds to turn into the shopping development.

I hate seeing trash all over and today was bad with the wind, but if you are going to have a "green" sticker, I would have assumed you actually cared about that kind of stuff. Should have had a "I'm cheap trash" on your car.

I

Irish_Eyes

Waiting for the light at Lowes, car with a "green" sticker on back window opens up the driver's side window, throws out a handful of trash, closes window and proceeds to turn into the shopping development.

I hate seeing trash all over and today was bad with the wind, but if you are going to have a "green" sticker, I would have assumed you actually cared about that kind of stuff. Should have had a "I'm cheap trash" on your car.

I agree 100%. Of course, there are those on this forum who will call you a "green, bleeding heart liberal" for caring about the state of our environment. I've been known to do thing like when people leave their trash on the ground next to their car or some such, to go over and pick up said trash and deposit it on or in(if they leave their window rolled down. I won't actually open the door on my own) their car, and I think they deserve worse.

Vince

Not a bleeding heart liberal in the least, but I hate litter bugs. People like that are just sloppy and lazy. And I see them all the time. I live in Calvert where you have to take your trash to the dump and you see these people with trash in their open bed pickup trucks just letting it fly out onto the road by the bagfull. Just a bunch of slobs.

Last edited:

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
I love the idiots who dump there nasty full ashtrays in in parking lots. Yup, they're slobs, I can imagine what thier houses look like.

onebdzee

off the shelf
Not a bleeding heart liberal in the least, but I hate litter bugs. People like that are just sloppy and lazy. And I see them all the time. I live in Calvert where you have to take your trash to the dump and you see these people with trash in their open bed pickup trucks just letting it fly out onto the road by the bagfull. Just a bunch of slobs.

You may know of someone that could make them a nice cover for the back of their pickup to hold all that trash....maybe you should tell them :biggrin:

ylexot

Super Genius
I agree 100%. Of course, there are those on this forum who will call you a "green, bleeding heart liberal" for caring about the state of our environment.

Really? I don't think there is anyone on here who supports littering. :shrug:

I

Irish_Eyes

Really? I don't think there is anyone on here who supports littering. :shrug:

Perhaps not, but I've seen the insults thrown around for less than getting upset over someone trashing the environment. For some reason, the whole global warming debate seems to have made people overly eager to label anyone who cares about the environment the same way. People who speak up either get called names, or are told that no one cares, however wrong that may be.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Hey, look at all the Dept of Corrections boys your are helping get their lives back on track...They are really good boys that just need a break and someone to give em stuff....:sarcasm: