A guy knocking on doors late last night

lionell09

There was a guy that came around last night knocking on doors in the neighborhood around 6:30pm asking if he could rake the leaves in my yard for a couple of dollars to get kersone for his heater. I believe this way kinda questionable because at 6:30pm it is dark outside, and last night the wind was blowing very bad. I told him "no" and closed the door. About a month ago the same thing had happen. But this guy last night look like he was strung out on some type of drugs. He also knock on my neighboor door and ask the same thing and got the same reply. I was wondering if anyone else got a knock at there door last night?

Last edited:

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
well when its dark outside i start to consider it late. and im 28y/o. old enough to wip your ass

eddy1, is that you?! You consider 4:45 PM in the winter late? Some people aren't even off work then.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I think his point was it had been dark for an hour and a half when a guy offers to rake leaves.

lionell09

i didn't say i was scarred...but why would i give a guy money who look like they already strung out on drugs, im not contributing to know one drug habit

T

toppick08

You're probably just glad someone is talking about kicking someone else's butt for a change.

That was obviously his point, but it is funny that he worded it that way.

True that.....:lol:...stay warm and enjoy this New Year....:howdy:

can't wait for the hot, humid weather......:buddies:

ronniw

Mean spirited

i didn't say i was scarred...but why would i give a guy money who look like they already strung out on drugs, im not contributing to know one drug habit

This person is asking a simple question, and all of you who replied are mean spirited jerks. Can anyone be civilized towards their neighbors anymore?

lionell09

he is not a neighboor. i said he knock on my neighboor's door. and if you feel that way give me your address so next time he comes here i can refer him to you then.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
he is not a neighboor. i said he knock on my neighboor's door. and if you feel that way give me your address so next time he comes here i can refer him to you then.

Psst, I think that person was defending you and you came back with a nasty remark, seems they were referring to you as the neighbor.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
this guy last night look like he was strung out on some type of drugs.

Go outside and walk down to the end of your street.
Stand there for 15 minutes and then walk back
When you get inside, look in a mirror. I'll bet you look just like that guy did last night

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
There was a guy that came around last night knocking on doors in the neighborhood around 6:30pm asking if he could rake the leaves in my yard for a couple of dollars to get kersone for his heater. I believe this way kinda questionable because at 6:30pm it is dark outside, and last night the wind was blowing very bad. I told him "no" and closed the door. About a month ago the same thing had happen. But this guy last night look like he was strung out on some type of drugs. He also knock on my neighboor door and ask the same thing and got the same reply. I was wondering if anyone else got a knock at there door last night?

When you edit your post, you should also fix the gwammar.
Idiot.