Karaoke at the Lexington Lounge

littleknotter

So, I went to karaoke at the Lexington Saturday night and had so much fun. The DJ is great and there was a really great crowd there. They played a variety of music for everyone and the owner even bought a round of drinks for the entire bar. There are some really great singers that were there too. Of course, there were the not so great ones but, that is what karaoke is all about. We will be there this saturday night again!!

mAlice

professional daydreamer
So, I went to karaoke at the Lexington Saturday night and had so much fun. The DJ is great and there was a really great crowd there. They played a variety of music for everyone and the owner even bought a round of drinks for the entire bar. There are some really great singers that were there too. Of course, there were the not so great ones but, that is what karaoke is all about. We will be there this saturday night again!!

OMG! I hate that place! Rude waitresses and disinterested management. The bathroom is probably the dirtiest I've ever been in. I don't know why anyone would go back a second time.

littleknotter

Really? I have always had such great service there and I thought the bathrooms were very clean. Are you sure we are talking about the same place?

Beta84

They're out to get us
OMG! I hate that place! Rude waitresses and disinterested management. The bathroom is probably the dirtiest I've ever been in. I don't know why anyone would go back a second time.

doesn't sound like the place i've been to. they haven't necessarily had the best service but when i said something i they were all bending over backwards apologizing and making sure i was OK...and it wasn't even that big of a deal to begin with. they seem to try hard. :shrug:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Really? I have always had such great service there and I thought the bathrooms were very clean. Are you sure we are talking about the same place?

I'm talking about the place that used to be the Roost. They really need to just close the doors and lock up.

KVF323

You had a rude waitress? omg we had a younger waiter and he was sooooooo frickin nice it was sickening :lol: anytime i said "thankyou" he would say "No, thank you guys!" It was soooo weird having such a nice waiter.

also ill be the first to chime in that "littleknotter" either owns the Lexington or works there :lol:

KVF323

doesn't sound like the place i've been to. they haven't necessarily had the best service but when i said something i they were all bending over backwards apologizing and making sure i was OK...and it wasn't even that big of a deal to begin with. they seem to try hard. :shrug:
i was a little upset that a group of 3 people walked in right before us and had gotten their appetizers and all their food before we even got our appetizer (we ordered both ordered cheese fries too). but im sure i was even more irritated about it since i was starving. But i love their tea!

littleknotter

First of all, KVF323, no, I do not work there. Second of all, we probably had the same waiter on saturday that you are referring to. Very nice and prompt.

Beta84

They're out to get us
First of all, KVF323, no, I do not work there. Second of all, we probably had the same waiter on saturday that you are referring to. Very nice and prompt.

in that case, welcome to the forums newbie! you should post in meet and greet. :howdy:

KVF323

sooooooo u made a new acct on somd just to talk about the Lexington :confused: ok if u dont work at the Lexington are u the dj that works there on Saturdays? That makes more sense :cheesy:

littleknotter

I made an account on here back in November because I was moving here from out of state and this site is what came up on google when I searched the area. I have not posted anything because I didnt move here until recently and had nothing to post about. Why are you such a negative person and so defensive? I dont quite understand? You, my friend, are the one that clearly does not make any sense. Why am I explaining myself to you? Now that does not make sense.

MrEvo

I made an account on here back in November because I was moving here from out of state and this site is what came up on google when I searched the area. I have not posted anything because I didnt move here until recently and had nothing to post about. Why are you such a negative person and so defensive? I dont quite understand? You, my friend, are the one that clearly does not make any sense. Why am I explaining myself to you? Now that does not make sense.

you seem a little cranky today :killingme its not like she said anything bad to you :killingme

Beta84

They're out to get us

where'd you move here from? why did you pick this area? post in meet and greet so you can meet some of your new local friends! :dye:

KVF323

I wasnt being mean or defensive :lol: It just really seems like you work for them. If you read posts like yours, where the persons first post is about a restaurant, everyone usually jumps in about them working for that company :lol: I was just :poke:ing at you :lmao: you need a hug :huggy: come to KVF :huggy:

littleknotter

I moved here for my job from Alabama. I might just have to go to meet and greet. As I said before this is all new to me and I never really posted anything before. You all (for the most part) seem to be really nice people up here. Does anyone know of any other place that has karaoke?

Beta84

They're out to get us
I moved here for my job from Alabama. I might just have to go to meet and greet. As I said before this is all new to me and I never really posted anything before. You all (for the most part) seem to be really nice people up here. Does anyone know of any other place that has karaoke?

Thursday nights at Donovan's.

Lexington does it Wednesday nights and I guess sometime over the weekend? I haven't figured their schedule out yet.

KVF323

Donovans on Thursdays :yay:

male or female?
approx age?
what kind of bike do u ride?