i think we need a......

BuddyLee

Football addict
i think we need a BERTS type ice cream shoppe. BERTS is so good and we dont have crap for an ice cream shoppe around here. sure we have donut connection in lexington park but they just serve hard ice cream and cooks only serves soft. we need a place like BERTS that sells all sorts of ice cream and dont forget that lovely food. lol.
so the question is, do you want a BERTS type restaurant in the Lexington Park area????
:banana: split

Elle

Happy Camper!
I thought that Fiendly's was along those lines but they went out of business in less than a year:shrug:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by BuddyLee
i think we need a BERTS type ice cream shoppe. BERTS is so good and we dont have crap for an ice cream shoppe around here. sure we have donut connection in lexington park but they just serve hard ice cream and cooks only serves soft. we need a place like BERTS that sells all sorts of ice cream and dont forget that lovely food. lol.
so the question is, do you want a BERTS type restaurant in the Lexington Park area????
:banana: split

well its not a huge restraunt or anything- but there is an ice cream shop and such in leonardtown. Its called Carasouel's (sp). Ice cream shop and they make some big arse bannana splits. LOL

Re: Re: i think we need a......

Originally posted by watercolor
well its not a huge restraunt or anything- but there is an ice cream shop and such in leonardtown. Its called Carasouel's (sp). Ice cream shop and they make some big arse bannana splits. LOL

I love their banana splits and the smoothies are very good!!!

James White

Have a nuisance?Im 4 hire
Tig

Tigger,
David Cook is my brother-in -law
I did some work for him over the years there,helping repair and little odd and end jobs at the store.

Not sure if we met or not.

James White

Have a nuisance?Im 4 hire
humm

Never rember many people by name,If I saw you ,I would probably remember ,especially if your a hotty...lol:blushing:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
The food at Berts is nasty. I'd take McDonalds any day over it. I have to give them props on the ice cream though. Good stuff.

B

baswm

I wouldn't call myself a hotty. Just a blonde with blue -green eyes.

Leaves alot to our imagination. :biggrin:

B

budhabellysal

Come to think about it i was thinkin about why we dont have any hang out places that consist of ice cream or somethin ya know? what we really need is a place where everyone goes and they are like hey want the usualy kind of place....we should get somethin like a Ben N Jerrys Ice Cream place...or somethin like a very good Dairy Queen..I remember livin n florida and ya neva had that problem findin a really good place to have a certain food...no offence to maryland but than i come here and its like your lucky to find a good food place that isnt gonna go out of business a week after it opens....everyone gets a huge cravin fo ice cream and the only thing ya can do is go to a gas station and grab some cuz any other place has food store name brand ice cream...well anyway i think that we should get somethin more than just an ice cream place...LEXINGTON PARK SUCKS FOR PEEPS MY AGE!!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by budhabellysal
Come to think about it i was thinkin about why we dont have any hang out places that consist of ice cream or somethin ya know? what we really need is a place where everyone goes and they are like hey want the usualy kind of place....we should get somethin like a Ben N Jerrys Ice Cream place...or somethin like a very good Dairy Queen..I remember livin n florida and ya neva had that problem findin a really good place to have a certain food...no offence to maryland but than i come here and its like your lucky to find a good food place that isnt gonna go out of business a week after it opens....everyone gets a huge cravin fo ice cream and the only thing ya can do is go to a gas station and grab some cuz any other place has food store name brand ice cream...well anyway i think that we should get somethin more than just an ice cream place...LEXINGTON PARK SUCKS FOR PEEPS MY AGE!!
HyperSpace :shrug:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Originally posted by budhabellysal
Aren't you supposed to be in school? Cause if the above is any indication, you REALLY need to start paying attention in English class.

B

budhabellysal

why do you think i should be payin attention in english class? i am in schoool but because i FINISHED my work BEFORE everyone else...i had time to spair and considering im a college site you might wanna rethink that statement.. At least im tryin to put myself out there and have opinions on things...What does me bein in school have to do with anything, anyways...

B

budhabellysal

why are you all in here if yall arent goin to say anything except sarcastic comments that dont even relate to what the subject is...