Comedy Nite at Fat Boy's Country Store

SoftballCrazy

Heard Fat Boy's is having a comedy nite this Friday, think it starts at 8 pm. Anyone going? I haven't been to the Country Store in years, guessing it hasn't changed much....

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Heard Fat Boy's is having a comedy nite this Friday, think it starts at 8 pm. Anyone going? I haven't been to the Country Store in years, guessing it hasn't changed much....
No tickets left for Friday night.
Call for Saturday night tickets.

SoftballCrazy

Doe the act start with, "Here Bubba, hold my beer and watch this!" :confused:
I've heard the main comedian is supposed to be really funny. I just went to his website to scope it out - under merchandise, he sells thongs w/ his pic on the front and his name on the back - he must be big time. :lol:

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
After just having a "I'm done with your crap" moment w/ 16yo and ready to be a grown up again and live MY life, where is Fat Boy's?

J

jp2854

After just having a "I'm done with your crap" moment w/ 16yo and ready to be a grown up again and live MY life, where is Fat Boy's?

its in medleys neck. It is right after the Middle school you turn left i think by the way the sign posted with the arrow points but I could be wrong never been there

SoftballCrazy

JP was right. If you're heading north on Rt 5, take a left on Medley's Neck Rd by Leonardtown Middle School. Keep straight, and the bar is on the left...I'm guessing a mile or so down on Medley's Neck.

J

jp2854

JP was right. If you're heading north on Rt 5, take a left on Medley's Neck Rd by Leonardtown Middle School. Keep straight, and the bar is on the left...I'm guessing a mile or so down on Medley's Neck.

I am glad I got something right. guess that is what I get for paying attention when riding the roads of stmarys county. I actually go through leonardtown quite a bit.