Sam Grow @ Jake and Al's

cdsulhoff

Sam Grow is playing at Jake and Al's Friday, Jan 15th!

Also, don't listen to the rumors! We are open alive and well.

cdsulhoff

hey V! How r u doing? :love:

Every weekend we have bands or a Dj and they start playing around 9pm. I dont work during that time! But I do come out and drink! but hey I really like Sam Grow. Good Band! :yahoo:

I posted about us being open alive and well cause there is a rumor that we are close. I personally think its a former employee. Its getting old that people keep on asking if we are closing our doors. :cds:

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
hey V! How r u doing? :love:

Every weekend we have bands or a Dj and they start playing around 9pm. I dont work during that time! But I do come out and drink! but hey I really like Sam Grow. Good Band! :yahoo:

I posted about us being open alive and well cause there is a rumor that we are close. I personally think its a former employee. Its getting old that people keep on asking if we are closing our doors. :cds:

I think we'll head down there. I've been wanting to see that band. :buddies:

cdsulhoff

I think we'll head down there. I've been wanting to see that band. :buddies:

They have their own album its pretty damn good! I will see you there:buddies:

Shoot another band not to miss is 29 North. They only played there one time but we are trying to get J to get them back! They were awesome! The guy who is the lead singer of the band is the Food and Beverage Manager at chesapeake Hills. My mouth dropped when he started to sing. I never would of thought! He had such a good voice!