All Kinds Vet

nomoney

I had to put my 15 year old best buddy down last month (right before Christmas) All Kinds Vet in Calloway was where she was taken. They were very sensitive and very easy to deal with before hand and on the day of. I got a nice card from them in the mail yesterday handwritten by the vet with some very nice personalized words along with a plaster heart that they had made an impression of Morgans paw on the day of (that I was unaware of). I was not expecting this and and was very taken aback by the kindness of this little action. I just thought I'd share something good about a place and about a good experience I had even under such crappy circumstances.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I had to put my 15 year old best buddy down last month (right before Christmas) All Kinds Vet in Calloway was where she was taken. They were very sensitive and very easy to deal with before hand and on the day of. I got a nice card from them in the mail yesterday handwritten by the vet with some very nice personalized words along with a plaster heart that they had made an impression of Morgans paw on the day of (that I was unaware of). I was not expecting this and and was very taken aback by the kindness of this little action. I just thought I'd share something good about a place and about a good experience I had even under such crappy circumstances.

I love All Kinds. We have one of the little paw casts, too. :bawl:

Sorry 'bout your buddy.

JULZ

BFJ

Sorry about your loss! I agree, it is a great place and I think Dr. Adam & Autumn Terry are great!

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
oh I am so sorry..I had to do that recently as well..way more traumatic then I thought. Three notch does that as well..and it is nice to deal with sensitive staff. Sorry about your pet :(

frequentflier

happy to be living

:huggy:
Doctor Autumn was in my store today. Though I have never met the new vet, I suspect she is as compassionate and caring as Dr Autumn and Dr Adam.

J

jp2854

Dr. Schad (sp) she is very nice. I took shadow in and saw her. She is very gentle with the animals etc. She even explained to me what teh shots might do to her (ie make hertired and a little sore where the shot site is).

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member

So sorry to hear about your best buddy, but feel good about the 15 years. You did great.

All Kinds is our vet, and they no my wife very well.
She takes in strays from the barn and gets them spayed/neutered.
They are good and caring people.

R

remaxrealtor

So sorry to hear about your best buddy, but feel good about the 15 years. You did great.

Dowhat...I just don't get you? Remember what you commented to me right before I lost Jack? Man, that still stings.

nomoney

Thanks all for the kind thoughts everyone!

She coulda had quite a few more good years but got a very aggressive bladder cancer. I had a good 5 months of knowing her fate (which was 4 months longer then the vet gave her). So I got to say my goodbyes slowly and got to spoil her to all get out the whole time. Like I told my boys who have had her their whole lives - we got the chance to let her know how much we loved her - we were very lucky to get that extra time, very few get that gift. It made her passing (although still hard) so much easier on all of us.

SoftballCrazy

Thanks all for the kind thoughts everyone!

She coulda had quite a few more good years but got a very aggressive bladder cancer. I had a good 5 months of knowing her fate (which was 4 months longer then the vet gave her). So I got to say my goodbyes slowly and got to spoil her to all get out the whole time. Like I told my boys who have had her their whole lives - we got the chance to let her know how much we loved her - we were very lucky to get that extra time, very few get that gift. It made her passing (although still hard) so much easier on all of us.
Sorry, nomoney :huggy: Sounds like she was very well loved.

star777

Sorry about your loss!

I love All Kinds Vet! I live in Waldorf but take my dog there. Dr. Autumn is really nice and they actually care about every animal that comes in there. She goes out of her way to check up after appointments.