Tropical Fish stores

jaimekey

The last time we were stationed here we used to go up towards Baltimore to go to this huge tropical fish store. It was kind of set up like a warehouse. Does anyone know where I am talking about? We can not remeber the name of it to save our lives. If not where can I go other than Petco or Petsmart? Thanks!

Nucklesack

The last time we were stationed here we used to go up towards Baltimore to go to this huge tropical fish store. It was kind of set up like a warehouse. Does anyone know where I am talking about? We can not remeber the name of it to save our lives. If not where can I go other than Petco or Petsmart? Thanks!

Was it off of Liberty Road (off of 695)

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
We went to a huge pet store that had a massive amount of fish...it was up in Northern Virginia.

The place is called Super Pets (or I've also seen it spelled Super Petz). Phone: 703-256-2400

jaimekey

We went to a huge pet store that had a massive amount of fish...it was up in Northern Virginia.

The place is called Super Pets (or I've also seen it spelled Super Petz). Phone: 703-256-2400

I am not sure that is it. But I will research it. Thanks!

Nucklesack

I am not sure that is it. But I will research it. Thanks!

Theres also Roozen Nursery in Temple Hills, the front of the store is a typical Plant Nursery, but the back used to have a huge selection of Saltwater fish. They didnt used to have alot in the way of Tanks and accessories they were mainly focused on Fish and invertebrates

morningbell

hmmmmmm

Corner Critters in Leonardtown. Anything that goes into our salt tank from petco dies, never ever had any sick marine life from Corner Critters.

thatguy

The one i'm thinking of is the Aquarium Center in Randallstown

the last time i was up there (about a year ago) they had changed names to "the Aquarium Depot" but were still in the same building.

lots of selection and plenty of larger fish to replace ones in established tanks

friendtofishes

the last time i was up there (about a year ago) they had changed names to "the Aquarium Depot" but were still in the same building.

lots of selection and plenty of larger fish to replace ones in established tanks

aquarium Depot in randallstown. Well worth drive. hands down the best selection of fish and aquarium equipment anywhere near SOMD.

I will not buy fish from p***o, the one in H'wood is terrible and the PF store is worse. Corner Critters in L'town has a nice selection for salt water but not much for fresh.

jaimekey

We went to House of Tropics and Aquarium Depot today and all I can say is wooooooow. It was awesome. I sure wish we had something like that down here. Thanks for all the help!!!