Hamster Cage.........

T

toppick08

with all the trimmings...........,free to whoever wants/needs one.

TIA.

T

toppick08

Although I've taken in the little critters in the past, I now draw the line at anything smaller than a guinea pig - hey we all have to have our limits....

No hamster included.......he bit the dust..:lol:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Poor little guy - yes I figured that - but not taking in hamsters is why I wouldn't need the hamster home.

The last one I took in died a couple weeks after I got him - had been infested with fleas so long that I wasn't able to get him better. Then I gave away all the small critter supplies I had.

T

toppick08

Poor little guy - yes I figured that - but not taking in hamsters is why I wouldn't need the hamster home.

The last one I took in died a couple weeks after I got him - had been infested with fleas so long that I wasn't able to get him better. Then I gave away all the small critter supplies I had.

Buddy made it 2 years....:yahoo:

punjabigyrl

I got up today with boy crying, I wake up go downstairs thinking maybe he hurt himself or something, he goes, "she's dead, my Mala is gone." He always introduced Mala as his furry sister. We are waiting for the Thursday shipment and get another dwarf hampster. All the while, looking to get a mau cat as well. Ours made it for 1 year and 1 month. Hubby and I suspect she had a stroke because her one eye was shut, she walked all crooked and had trouble running on the wheel. So it was just a matter of time.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
aww so sorry. Maybe you can check the shelters? They usually adopt out the small critters for free.

I got up today with boy crying, I wake up go downstairs thinking maybe he hurt himself or something, he goes, "she's dead, my Mala is gone." He always introduced Mala as his furry sister. We are waiting for the Thursday shipment and get another dwarf hampster. All the while, looking to get a mau cat as well. Ours made it for 1 year and 1 month. Hubby and I suspect she had a stroke because her one eye was shut, she walked all crooked and had trouble running on the wheel. So it was just a matter of time.