T-Shirts Printed w/ Company Logo

Rock_Chick

My husband is starting a business and we want to get some t-shirts printed with his logo on them. We also want some sort of giveaway like pens or mugs with the logo as well. I would rather deal with someone that does both. Anybody know anyone locally with a quick turnaround?

SoftballCrazy

My husband is starting a business and we want to get some t-shirts printed with his logo on them. We also want some sort of giveaway like pens or mugs with the logo as well. I would rather deal with someone that does both. Anybody know anyone locally with a quick turnaround?
Not local, but Branders.com had some decent deals on shirts w/ logo's. They also have pens and assorted objects too.

kelb

art imitating life

Actually I know someone.. ME! :biggrin:

I can do shirts for as low as $6.00 a shirt and I can do any "giveaway" item that you are interest in. Please send me a message if you are interested!

Rock_Chick

Actually I know someone.. ME! :biggrin:

I can do shirts for as low as $6.00 a shirt and I can do any "giveaway" item that you are interest in. Please send me a message if you are interested!

$6 ? Wow, much cheaper than I thought. Sending a PM now, thanks!!! :howdy: