So I ate at the new Olive Garden today....

Franky4Fingers

saying, i love italian food (which is not what olive garden serves), but who thought putting an olive garden down here was a good idea?

Of all the great restaurant chains, why pick olive garden, why not something different....and good.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
More Green

:shrug: I like Olive Garden. I just like the salad and bread, though. The entrees are pretty big; I remember bringing more than half of it home. I'm kind of glad to see them open down here. At least it is something a little bit different.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
saying, i love italian food (which is not what olive garden serves), but who thought putting an olive garden down here was a good idea?

Of all the great restaurant chains, why pick olive garden, why not something different....and good.

Perhaps you could open your own "real" italian restaurant?

What different chain restaurant would you like to see down here. I'd like a Denny's.

donbarzini

:shrug: I like Olive Garden. I just like the salad and bread, though. The entrees are pretty big; I remember bringing more than half of it home. I'm kind of glad to see them open down here. At least it is something a little bit different.

I agree with you ma'am. My green was for APS asking this jughead WTF he was talking about.

Beta84

They're out to get us

what would you suggest then?

I actually like the soup/salad/breadstick combo. Don't care for too much else, but they aren't bad.

what would you suggest then?

I actually like the soup/salad/breadstick combo. Don't care for too much else, but they aren't bad.

I like Olive Garden.
I would like to see a pizza place with a brick oven make good pizza here.

And by good, I mean Italy good, not that nasty NY crap. :lmao:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad

:lol: you really don't have a clue about how things work

Are you 12 or just stupid?

T

toppick08

I love Olive Garden too......!

A nice catfish house would be good too....